Author Topic: ALFIE red/w male bulldog Plungington Preston LANCS  (Read 2491 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
ALFIE red/w male bulldog Plungington Preston LANCS
« on: June 03, 2008, 04:01:08 PM »
Area Missing: plungington , Preston
Missing Since: 02/06/08

My pet bulldog named Alfie was in the back garden playing and i nipped out and when i got back he was gone,there is no way that he could get out as there is a 6 foot fence all round the the garden and he is only 15/16 weeks old.So there is no chance that he got over it.someone has climbed over the fence and stolen him.He is white and beige with a beige patch over his right eye.He also has a tail that is not docked which is strange for a bulldog,there is also a black spot half way down his tail.He has dark marking on his belly also.i cant beleve that someone would do this to me and my girlfriend who love him so much,please if you see him or even think you do,please call on 07794404850 or 07926513410,if any info leads to us finding Alfie,there will be a consierable reward for whoever calls.

Alfie would be 5 years old now

pages edited
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 07:32:23 AM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: ALFIE bulldog puppy Plungington Preston
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 04:19:11 PM »
Alfie is a 4 month old bulldog puppy who was stolen from his back garden in
Preston, Lancashire on Monday 2nd June 2008 between 2 and 5 in the afternoon
whilst the owner was a work. Only Alfie was taken - leaving 2 other dogs
behind having scaled a 6ft fence to get in. Sadly he is not microchipped.
Alfie is Red and White, entire male with a black spot on his tail.

If anyone has any information please contact either

BULLDOG RESCUE: BulldogRescue@btinternet.com 
or on 0871 200 2450
Or the owner direct: emma.2.sanderson@bt.com 
or 07926513410
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
Re: ALFIE bulldog puppy Plungington Preston LANCS
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 11:08:16 AM »
reply from owner

no we have had no news, a week after he had gone we had a burglary and they took his papers amongst other things so there is little chance that we will get him back now, we had a good lead going with the police but this turned out to be a American bulldog and not Alfie
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 02:48:57 PM »
Has owner informed Kennel Club of his papers going missing then they will check any applications ?

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 09:51:32 AM »
reply from owner:-

thank you this really means allot to us :)
and hopefully someone will recognise him soon so that he can come home

he wasn't uit the actual kennel club as his mum was 1/3 old tyme bulldog, they are trying to breed these out. He was with the uknc club and we have notified them, along with the police and posters. They got a few finger prints from our house but we dont no yet if it is from them. I have hurd aswell that 4 bulldog pups were stolen from Preston to, so they might be the same people.

mailed 8/8/13
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 04:34:19 PM by K9 »
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: ALFIE red/w Plungington Preston LANCS
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 07:31:15 AM »
Alfie is still missing