Author Topic: DeeDee Papillon female Crowborough Duddleswell (Ashdown forest)  (Read 1627 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
DeeDee Papillon female Crowborough Duddleswell (Ashdown forest)
« on: October 24, 2008, 03:08:59 PM »
 Dee Dee went missing, presumed stolen from her owners garden in Crowborough (Duddleswell on the edge of Ashdown Forest) on Sunday 19 October around lunchtime  She was out in the garden with another dog (who is not easy to get near) - the other dog was not taken.

She is an 8 month old Papillon bitch - officially tri coloured but with very little brown marking so is predominantly black and white. Her ears and facial markings are black but she is mostly white. She is very small having been the runt of the litter but in full coat and glowing with health.

Her owners are absolutely devastated and just want her back home where she belongs.

She had a collar with ID tag on and is also microchipped.

Dee Dee's owners can be contacted on 07710 235140 - lyn.farrar@g3l.co.uk

would be 7 now
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 11:59:42 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
Re: DeeDee Papillon female Crowborough Duddleswell (Ashdown forest)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 03:51:34 PM »
email sent

mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 12:21:42 PM »
any news on this one ?
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 02:54:30 PM »
Last email sent

Mandy

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 03:28:20 PM »
email from owners

Thank you but all our photos were of things like walks on the Forest where Dee looks like a mouse.  I havenít given up hope but it is a very long time now.  She was micro chipped but my opinions of that service are well and truly diminished.  L>F

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 06:35:54 PM »
still missing