Author Topic: SPICE gsd female Swanley Kent  (Read 5101 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
SPICE gsd female Swanley Kent
« on: December 03, 2008, 03:03:08 PM »
Missing Since: 28/11/08

Spice is 20 months old, female, neutered. Black and tan,light tan on legs, slim/medium build for a young dog.

Last seen in the back garden at 10pm in Goldsel Road area of Swanley. We assume she escaped following a fox.

Investigation on foot revealed dog hair on barbed wire at back of house and CCTV footage at Union House showed a dog sniffing the gates to their car park at 10.16pm. This is the last positive sighting.

She is tagged with phone number and is microchipped. The whole family is devastated and want her back.

Any information phone 01322 662233. A small reward is available for information leading to safe return of our beloved pet.
jflking@gmail.com

w0uld now be approx. 8/9 years old
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 06:21:35 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

mikka

Re: SPICE gsd female Swanley Kent
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 12:27:52 AM »
i spoke to owner on sunday and advised to check kennels and dog warden

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 10:24:51 PM »
it is possible that while we were out looking for farrah, that phil might have seen spice. i have phoned spice's owner and they will be checking the area. i have left my phone number with the owners.

mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

alfiesmummy

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 10:45:56 PM »
fingers and paws crossed.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 05:18:49 PM »
Viking Oak have large dogs in at the moment
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Hopeful

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 06:45:32 PM »
Hi, I am the daughter in law who has been putting Spice on the internet. Saw the post about the possible sighting and phoned mother in law. They went up there today and called, but nothing.
I wonder if you could tell me exactly where the possible sighting was and how possible it was Spice? I will try and get up there for a walk myself.

alfiesmummy

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 06:57:18 PM »
you need to call Mandy, will email you her number.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 10:49:20 AM »
I understand that a dog has been heard  at night  if not Spice I wonder if farrah the poodle , can you not get together to search or go there at night/?

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 06:22:33 PM »
Hopefully Dartford Times which covers Swanley will be doing an article for us next week which will include Farrah poodle

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 11:44:21 AM »
Spice was mentioned on Radio Kent

alfiesmummy

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 12:07:57 AM »
Spice is in the dartford times today

Dartford Times Story
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is the link

http://www.dartfordtimes.com/content/kent/dartfordtimes/news/story.aspx?brand=DFTTOnline&category=news&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=newsdftt&itemid=WeED18%20Feb%202009%2015%3A34%3A33%3A677 

Chris and Jenni

click on picture to enlarge

BOSSES at a charity which searches for lost and stolen dogs are set to appear on a popular talk show to raise awareness about the growing problem.

Jenni Goodall, 39, of Lynden Way, Swanley, who helps runs Alfie's Lost Dogs was approached by the production team for the popular Five TV talkshow, Trisha.

Recorded last month, the hour-long show will highlight the issue of lost and stolen dogs in north Kent and the South East and is due to be shown at the end of April.

Mrs Goodall, who herself had dogs stolen, said: "We are so grateful that we have the chance to appear on Trisha and put the message out to so many people. It is so devastating when a dog goes missing. They are the most important thing in my life, after my two children of course!"

The 39-year-old, whose Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Mika, went missing in 2006, added: "People just don't understand what torment they are putting the dog owners through. It is anguishing, especially when one is stolen."

Justine Marlowe, who founded Alfie's Lost Dogs charity after her beloved dog Alfie was stolen in 2004, will appear on the show with colleague Chris Page and a Yorkie called Louis,

She said: "Appearing on Trisha is great for us and great for the dogs. The more people who see it, the greater chance we have of finding these dogs.

"It was very emotional doing the show, I did cry a bit. My life changed when Alfie was taken. It was like losing a child, he was a part of my family."

The 41-year-old originally set up the site to try and find Alfie - for which there still remains a 10,000 reward - but it grew and is now the biggest charity of its kind in the South East.

Mrs Marlowe, who lives in Faversham, said about 1,000 dogs were reported stolen in Kent in the last year and the charity has retrieved 200 of those.

The charity is appealing for information on two missing dogs in Swanley at the moment. Farrah, a light brown Toy poodle, disappeared in Button Street, Swanley, on December 10 last year. Her owners can be contacted on 07787 848898 or 07769 803211 with information.

A 20-month-old German Shepherd called Spice also went missing in Goldsell Road on November 28. Her owners can be contacted on 01322 662233. For more information visit www.alfieslostdogs.com or call 01795 535660 or 01634 242616.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 10:22:43 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 10:23:30 AM »
A few mistakes as usual with the press and its me in the photo and not Justine

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2009, 08:40:37 PM »
Thankyou for the publicity you are giving Spice. I expect you know that our
last advert. offered up to 1,000 reward for her safe return, several
replies but not her.
Iam not very good at this e-mail and finding things on the website. I have
tried to login but it refuses to acknowledge me!!
JanetJanet King.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 10:46:14 AM »
please contact the Dog Warden Services on 01507 601111 ext 497 or email dog.warden@e-lindsey.gov.uk quoting the Dog Reference number.
Skegness
Date Found: 14.03.09

Dog Description: German Shepherd, female, black and tan in colour and quite a young dog with no collar or I'd.

http://www.alfieslostdogs.com/bb/index.php/topic,19659.0.html

email sent for update 20th April 2010
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 02:28:28 PM by secretldyuk »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2009, 02:00:11 PM »
Thank you for message about young dog found. I have contacted the no. given and am waiting for a reply.  Janet king

another email sent for update 3rd May 2010
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 01:04:40 PM by secretldyuk »