Author Topic: FARRAH toy poodle female Swanley kent  (Read 8342 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: FARRAH toy poodle female Swanley kent
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 03:28:34 PM »
Hi Chris,

I erased all contact numbers from my mobile, so lost your details! NO news of Farrah at all...she seems to have disappeared! We call Viking Oak regularly and Battersea too. The vets are aware and ALL the other people we were told about, that we hadn't already done.

We've had a 'psychic' lady tell us where she 'sees' Farrah but it makes no sense to us at all. We are trying to match the description that she's given us (think I told you about the place, near a football field etc).

We managed to get an article in EVERY area of the Chronicle but that got us nowhere and we've also got her on Bexley Times on internet and hoping it'll go in main paper soon. (Our Daughter is girlfriend of reporter, so quite handy!).

It's been so long now that our youngest Daughter is claming herself by saying Farrah is dead (!). Our other poodle is missing her so much, as are we. We travel out to the area and surrounding area so much but it's mental torture...each time we think we'll find her...then nothing! What would we do if we did see her and she's with someone?

Not sure what else to do, other than live in hope that wherever she is, she's warm, fed and loved. Basically, we want her back tho!

Sadly my father is still ignoring it all and just offers money for another dog!

Thanks for asking,

Cheryl
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2009, 06:21:37 PM »
 I hope your daughter is better soon . Hopefully Dartford Times which covers Swanley will be doing an article for us next week which will include Spice GSD .
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2009, 06:31:36 PM »
update email sent

alfiesmummy

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 12:55:38 PM »
Thanks for email. Will definately tune in when we know when it's on. We went to 'loose women' but even tho we were in the audience, they didn't mention our plea!

NOTHING has been forthcoming about Farrahs whereabouts. Even 'if' someone has got her, if we could be assured she was ok and loved, would be of some comfort.

This obviously has been playing on our little girls mind as her body took stress and she ended up in hospital for a week, only being allowed home on medication! She now refuses to speak of Farrah at all!

We can't remember our pass words to get on to your site, hence this email.

Thanks for your ongoing help,

c&d

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 11:45:15 AM »
Farrah was mentioned on Radio Kent

alfiesmummy

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2009, 12:04:46 AM »
Farrah is in the dartford times today.

Dartford Times Story
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is the link

http://www.dartfordtimes.com/content/kent/dartfordtimes/news/story.aspx?brand=DFTTOnline&category=news&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=newsdftt&itemid=WeED18%20Feb%202009%2015%3A34%3A33%3A677 
BOSSES at a charity which searches for lost and stolen dogs are set to appear on a popular talk show to raise awareness about the growing problem.

Jenni Goodall, 39, of Lynden Way, Swanley, who helps runs Alfie's Lost Dogs was approached by the production team for the popular Five TV talkshow, Trisha.

Recorded last month, the hour-long show will highlight the issue of lost and stolen dogs in north Kent and the South East and is due to be shown at the end of April.

Mrs Goodall, who herself had dogs stolen, said: "We are so grateful that we have the chance to appear on Trisha and put the message out to so many people. It is so devastating when a dog goes missing. They are the most important thing in my life, after my two children of course!"

The 39-year-old, whose Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Mika, went missing in 2006, added: "People just don't understand what torment they are putting the dog owners through. It is anguishing, especially when one is stolen."

Justine Marlowe, who founded Alfie's Lost Dogs charity after her beloved dog Alfie was stolen in 2004, will appear on the show with colleague Chris Page and a Yorkie called Louis,

She said: "Appearing on Trisha is great for us and great for the dogs. The more people who see it, the greater chance we have of finding these dogs.

"It was very emotional doing the show, I did cry a bit. My life changed when Alfie was taken. It was like losing a child, he was a part of my family."

The 41-year-old originally set up the site to try and find Alfie - for which there still remains a 10,000 reward - but it grew and is now the biggest charity of its kind in the South East.

Mrs Marlowe, who lives in Faversham, said about 1,000 dogs were reported stolen in Kent in the last year and the charity has retrieved 200 of those.

The charity is appealing for information on two missing dogs in Swanley at the moment. Farrah, a light brown Toy poodle, disappeared in Button Street, Swanley, on December 10 last year. Her owners can be contacted on 07787 848898 or 07769 803211 with information.

A 20-month-old German Shepherd called Spice also went missing in Goldsell Road on November 28. Her owners can be contacted on 01322 662233. For more information visit www.alfieslostdogs.com or call 01795 535660 or 01634 242616.

Chris and Jenni

click on picture to enlarge
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 10:21:12 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2009, 10:21:59 AM »
A few mistakes as its me in the photo and not Justine !!

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2009, 11:13:28 AM »
have emailed this link from mpr
Miniature/toy poodle, light brown - seen in Sywell

Pet Type: Dog

Date Listed: March 2, 2009

Area Found: Seen near Aerodrome in Sywell Northamptonshire

Have seen this dog running down the road near the Aerodrome, in the direction of the A43 to Kettering. Sorry, was not able to pick him/her up, as S/he ran away very fast and I believe went into the field (village side). The dog is light brown, small poodle - doesn't look like a stray, which is why i am posting this message.

Sorry I wasnt able to catch the dog, but feel free to contact me if you think it is yours and you want to ask more.

alfiesmummy

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2009, 06:51:36 PM »
is there any news yet?

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2009, 07:07:16 PM »
Have asked Farrahs owners to contact although they do not think its her as over 100 miles away but always a possibility  :-\

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 09:31:21 AM »
fingers cross for farrah,, 100 ,miles away is nothing to where some dogs have been found,, xxx
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 12:16:22 PM »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 12:44:20 PM »
Hi there,

Thank you for forwarding that...Much too light to be our Farrah tho! We still look and although it's 6 months, we feel she's 'somewhere'!

Our Daughter has settled down a lot now and our other poodle has got the idea she's the only dog we have now.

We can't bring ourselves to look to getting another dog...

Thank you again,

Chryl/Drew

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2010, 05:43:09 PM »
Email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2015, 05:55:16 PM »
email from owner

Sadly Farrah has not been found. Would appreciate still being on the website. Thank you. Drew