Author Topic: MINX female miniature pinscherWoodford Green Essex  (Read 8409 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
MINX female miniature pinscherWoodford Green Essex
« on: December 28, 2008, 01:05:37 PM »
PLEASE HELP ME...
ON BOXING DAY MINE AND MY FAMILYS BELOVED DOGS WERE STOLEN FROM OUR HOME IN WOODFORD GREEN ESSEX....
THY BROKE THROUGH THE BACK DOOR AND TOOK THEM FROM THERE BEDS.... WE WAS ONLY OUT FOR A FEW HOURS...

we are all deverstated and need as much help as possible....

we have put it on facebook, myspace, dogs lost, national dog association, epupz, kiss100 capital fm, radio 1.

BREED MINIAURE PINSCHER
COLOUR: BOTH BLACK/TAN

GIRL 1 YEAR OF AGE
ID: VERY SMALL(CHIHUAHUA SIZE) LOOKS JUST LIKE A TINY DOBERMAN) TATTOO NUMBER IN EAR SHE HAS A LONG SKINY TAIL
THE LITTLE GIRL IS ON MEDICATION AND NEEDS TO TAKE IT EVERYDAY

WE ARE ALL WORRIED SICK IF SHE DOESNT TAKE IT SOON SOMTHING BAD MAY HAPPEN....

PLEASE HELP US.... WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO KEEP THERE EYES OPEN....
THEY ARE VERY DISTINCTIVE DOGS AND NOT MANY PEOPLE THE UK HAVE THEM

******LARG REWARD GIVEN TO WHO EVER FINDS THEM AND RETURNS THEM SAFE AND SOUND*****

ALL WE WANT FOR NEW YEAR IS OUR BABIES HOME AND WILL NOT REST UNTILL THEY ARE BACK HOME....

I AM BEGGING PEOPLE TO HELP US

MY NUMBER IS 07908677681/07984994084/0208 270 9403

EMAIL danni4ott@hotmail.com

kindest regards,

danielle cunnew

BOY IS HOME
 MINX IS STILL MISSING!!! PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR HER
would now be approx. 8 years old now
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 06:08:37 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: MINX & puppy miniature pinschers Woodford Green Essex
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 06:03:40 PM »
Poster will be sent through soon . have you tried putting on Gumtree , lots of dodgy sorts on there!
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline danni4ott

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 07:14:26 PM »
its the first place i put a add... as i always use the site i am just so stressed feels like i have hit a wall and cant seem to get round it.... i dont no what i will do if i dont get them back... i have helped loads of people on gumtree that have lost or found a dog gave them this webiste...

i am going in the local newspaper on thursday i just hope that may help... i am never going to give up on my babies

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 07:42:50 PM »
poster sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 10:24:07 PM »
hi chris,

i have some really good news i have the boy back some1 located him ====
hes not very well at the mo he has loads of cut and a few burns on him and also doesnt want to move at the mo where he is so tired.... apart from that he is home

bad thing is i still havent got my little girl back yet minx.... i have attached a pic for you to put on the websit please can you change it for me the news reporters and london tonight are still coming over tomorrow.
i am not giving up on her i will find her...

Kindest Regards,

Danielle

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 05:29:44 PM »
Have added her to http://www.lost-doggies.com/modules/myalbum/ and will also put on adtrader

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 05:38:12 PM »
poster for Minx
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 11:50:44 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 06:39:11 PM »
Thank you Chris,

you have been so helpfull just dont no what i would have done with out every1s help...

i am missing her so much and i hope who ever has her is looking after her....

many thanks for the poster

Regards,

Danielle

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 06:40:10 PM »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 09:03:07 AM »
Hi Chris IV had a few calls I can't believe how many sick people are out there IV had 2 calls saying my dog is dead and others saying there going to kill her. But nothing that is leading me to her I just don't no what more to do. Regards Danielle

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 04:43:54 PM »
Possible sighting this morning at 5.30am with a hoodie who also had another similar dog with him in Edmonton North East London.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2009, 02:21:01 PM »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 12:31:09 PM »
Owner asked to check
Steeple Morden, Cambs  Found: 9/1/2009 Female. Black and tan, small terrier.. 01462 742174

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2009, 12:49:50 PM »
hi chris,

i called them but they have found the owner....
i really thought it was her at first... she didnt have the tattoo and she was much bigger and they said they no the owner.

thanks so much chris for the email tho.

i havent had any calls or emails no1 has spotted her at all i am starting to worry that i am never going to get her back its been 2 weeks and 1 day....