Author Topic: MINX female miniature pinscherWoodford Green Essex  (Read 8387 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: MINX & puppy miniature pinschers Woodford Green Essex
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 06:07:47 PM »
You have done so much but keep up the postering campaign!!
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 06:16:08 PM »
hi chris hope your well...

i still havent found minx yet...

i have sent a poster  of her to all the vets in essex and most of london but still got 100s to do yet i think this is going to be the only way i am going to get her back also going to all the markets in the local areas and handing out posters... im not going to give up... cant you think of anything else that i can do... gmtv and another tv chat show are intrested in running the story also london tonight want to run a follow up on minx i am trying to get in all the free newspapers...

is there anything that i havent covered???

Regards,

Danielle
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 06:23:28 PM »
never stop looking, have to put in your local paper, they should write an editorial for you.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 06:26:10 PM »
Sorr y Minx is not home yet ,  have you done all the pdsa clinics  and rspca , dogs trust and   I will get one to Jasmil Kennels and Viking oak kennels . pdsa Gillingham and Rspca . leybourne also my local vets leybourne and my vet for you, these are Kent based,  Have you tried  Friday ads which is distributed  in all garages etc not cheap i dont think but does get everywhere.. fingers crossed  she is home soon , dont lose hope  , we will keep her hot 

CAN  ALL OUR MEMBERS IN KENT GET A COPY OF POSTER TO THEIR VET PLEASE

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 06:28:02 PM »
 Will put her again on adtrader lost and found

alfiesmummy

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2009, 06:32:13 PM »
will email vets in kent Chris, have printed off some posters for vets in my area, will also email kennels etc. My friend will take to vets in canturbury and the pet shops etc

alfiesmummy

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2009, 06:36:00 PM »
have emailed poster to everyone that I know in kent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: MINX female miniature pinscherWoodford Green Essex
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 02:42:14 PM »
Really nice to meet you Danielle and ENZO yesterday at the Trisha show , and I hope that you hear some news soon on little Minxie
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 02:46:49 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2009, 12:09:52 PM »

alfiesmummy

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2009, 06:35:22 PM »
update email sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2009, 09:08:11 PM »

email recieved today
we managed to get our boy back... he was dumped in Debden 5 miles away from our home he was badly hurt with cigarette burns and cuts all over him...and the vet said that he hadn’t been fed for a couple of days….we now find it so hard to leave him on his own not only because he is scared and cry’s but we are so worried that they will come back and take him again.
they were split up and we haven’t got her back yet....
We have had so many calls and emails from people offering there help and I just wanted to thank you all on behalf of me and my family we wouldn’t be as strong and hopeful that we are going to her back if it wasn’t for all your help.
We have had a couple of leads…
1 from a lady called Hayley that lives in the Harlow area… she walks for little one to nursery on Thursdays and seen our add on gumtree she said there is a lady who walks her child to the same nursery and has a very small black and tan dog… hayley said she’s only seen her with the dog for the past 3 weeks
The other lead was a possible sighting in January but the lady couldn’t remember the date or time she only remembered the dog as she has a Chihuahua that is black and tan but she said that this dog she see was much thinner and had longer legs she described minx to the tee
we have put it on facebook, myspace, dogs lost, alfieslostdogs, national dog association, kiss100 capital fm, radio 1, LBC radio station, tv shows and news: London tonight, Trisha show channel 5 and all the local news papers, sent posters to all the vets in the up, pdsa, rspce and Battersea dogs
All im asking is for some more help I need you to pass this poster on and the information to everyone you may no and ask them to do the same
All I want is my little baby home with her brother she has never been without him and probably scared so please please help me and my family get her home.

alfiesmummy

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 10:32:27 PM »
hi chris its danielle the lady that had little minx stolen.... hope your well... just wanted u to know that i havent give up and like you never will... just want to thank you for all your help

regards,

danielle

(got us mixed up again but never mind!)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 01:23:47 PM »
Dear Min Pin lover, I am so sorry you still have not found your little Min Pin. I don't know what I would do If I lost/got stolen any of my dogs. I wish you good luck in finding her. You have already contacted me concerning your loss. Pat Quinn, Schancho Min Pins.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2009, 01:37:41 PM »
Any news on Minxie , ??

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010, 08:59:40 PM »
Email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."