Author Topic: Bella Rottie female Stoke Newington London  (Read 4356 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Bella Rottie female Stoke Newington London
« on: January 02, 2009, 03:49:40 PM »
Rottweiler - bitch (entire)  docked tail
Black and tan. Patch on one of her legs. Medium build. Long legs. Slightly longer face than usual for Breed . 12 months old. Wearing a collar and harness.
Stolen 1 January, 2009 about 3 30am in Stoke Newington, London
Contact (mobile) 07791 205 607
yavuz207@yahoo.co.uk
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 07:41:47 PM by justlikeeeyore »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline justlikeeeyore

Re: Rottie female Stoke Newington London N16
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 02:23:48 PM »
a picture of her still missing

Another phone number for her owner 07887607176
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 12:04:46 AM by justlikeeeyore »

Offline justlikeeeyore

Re: Rottie female Stoke Newington London
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »
I have contacted the owner through gumtree for an email address

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 03:17:12 PM »
there are 2 female rotties in kennels in southend on found pages
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline justlikeeeyore

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 05:34:54 PM »
Have contacted again through gumtree with the link to the 2 rotties thanks Chris

Offline justlikeeeyore

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 11:53:35 PM »
Email received from owner

hi here ,just like to start by saying thanks,for your help...iam not feeling really well today,"i had a phone call from a lady she told me something that has really shaken me up ,"she said that she found a dead rottweiler dog female no tail and really shiney coat,in some bushes next to a park..she all so told me and she told the r s p c a they told her we can not do any thing,at first i didnt no what to say,i rang the r s p c a they said the same thing,i cant beleve it..!! what if its her what am i going to do ,just leave her there,and let there foxs eat her...i am really s/**ing my self

Offline justlikeeeyore

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 11:54:28 PM »
I have emailed back and offered to look into this dog for her, and told her not to lose hope as it may not be her dog & it may well be a hoax by a sick individual.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 12:35:28 PM »
Its the council who deal with deceased dogs , they must contact them  to verify

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 01:55:45 PM by K9 »

Offline justlikeeeyore

Re: Bella Rottie female Stoke Newington London
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2009, 07:40:57 PM »
Email from owner today

hi there,ive just come back from looking at the dead dog,its not her ,the tail is to short,and she looks a little smaller then my dog,the poor dog had being dump there,in black bags the park ranger found it, and moved it deeper in the woodlen area,whats this world comeing to,the lady i spoke to and who was the one that found the dead dog,she was really p...ing me off ,she wanted it to be mind ,all she said is you shaw,you shaw,you shaw.                           my dogs name is bella.    i feel really sorry for the dog i found

Offline justlikeeeyore

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2009, 07:41:34 PM »
I have emailed back with the links on the other 2 rotties and asked if she checked out the first 2.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2009, 08:32:39 PM »
  This is someones dog so hard to say its good its not yours :-\ but I am worried in case this is similar to the cases of the dead dogs killed and dumped here in kent in black sacks recently!

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2009, 08:36:02 PM »
Poster for Bella please

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 09:51:07 AM »
 2 female rotties here for adoption both docked
http://www.selby.gov.uk/service_main.asp?id=945&menuid=99 one is called Bella/?

Bill Parker 
Job Dog Warden
Telephone 01757 292123 or 07970 595199 
Email bparker@selby.gov.uk
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 10:22:54 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 10:24:02 AM »
Doesnt look as much tan but longer face and photos can be deceptive