Author Topic: Re: Justine and Alfie + Dedication  (Read 2373 times)

sweetheart

Re: Justine and Alfie + Dedication
« on: January 28, 2006, 07:09:23 PM »
“ALFIE APPEAL”

I am appealing to you to help me find my beloved Yorkshire terrier dog “ALFIE”; he will be 8 years old now.

Before he was cruelly taken on the 19th May 2004 from Faversham Kent he was my soul mate, my companion, my best friend, my life. Since he was stolen my whole life has come to a standstill, I have spent every minute of every day for over 5 years searching for him and will continue to do so until I am reunited with him I cannot move on as he was my life and without him it is so empty.
It has now started to affect my health as I have just had a stroke and other health Issues to deal with. I JUST NEED TO FIND HIM.

That is why I am appealing to the people who have him; you might not know that he was stolen from me. I know that you love him as I do and have cared for him as I did the first four years of his young life and I know that you would do anything for him as you would for any animal or person that you loved dearly, I know that by returning him it will leave you heart broken as it has me but by reuniting him with me you will be doing the right thing for Alfie.

I am also appealing to the general public to look out for him, I desperately want him back with me, life is just to short that is why I am offering a substantial reward for his safe return I want and need him back .

“  PLEASE HELP ME MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE:”

PLEASE CALL 01795 535660 OR 0777 6331431 

PLEASE PRINT OFF HIS POSTER AND PUT IN YOUR CAR WINDOW. Thank you
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:53:37 PM by K9 »

alfiesmummy

Re: Justine and Alfie + Dedication
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 07:08:05 PM »
My Love