Author Topic: Justine with her beloved Alfie, 3 weeks before he was stolen!  (Read 2537 times)

alfiesmummy

Justine with her beloved Alfie, 3 weeks before he was stolen!
« on: February 20, 2009, 12:51:51 AM »
Justine and Alfie.... A strange thing happened to me tonight, I was searching through my photos for the ORIGINAL photo of Alfie used for the logo and I came up with this photo of Alfie and myself taken just 3 weeks before he was stolen, a photo that I never knew I had. ( I cried a lot when I saw this photo) I would like to share this moment with you all. Justine, Alfiesmummy.

click on picture to enlarge
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 02:12:52 AM by alfiesmummy »

Offline justlikeeeyore

Re: Justine with her beloved Alfie, 3 weeks before he was stolen!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 09:52:44 AM »
oh brought a tear to my eye  :'(

He loves you so much you can see you are his number one mum - and Im sure where-ever he is he still thinks that.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 02:47:01 PM »
lovely photo
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline Deb

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 04:01:54 PM »
It is so heartbreaking to lose your furry friend and companion I have lost my little Jack Russell she has been missing since last November so my thoughts are very much with you.
Fingers crossed for you hope you find your furry friend soon x