Author Topic: Shane chihuahua male b/t Cadam/Bartley New Forest Southampton Hampshire  (Read 9223 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Chihuahua - dog (entire)
Black and tan. Long haired. 9 years old. Wearing collar and id.
Went missing on 18th Jan from edge of New Forest between Bartley and Totton
 Owner 02380 867579 or (mobile) 075998 39145
shane would be around 13 years old now
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:58:52 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

Re: Chihuahua male B & T Bartley /Toton New Forest Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 06:35:25 PM »
Shanes photo

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 05:04:35 PM »
poster
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 07:40:16 PM by K9 »
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Shane chihuahua male b/t Cadam/Bartley New Forest Southamptyon Hampshire
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 10:05:10 AM »
Missing on/in from the area of southampton, Hampshire, so40. The dog is called by the name shane and is a chihuahua of male sex. Tagged? Yes Microchipped? No Spayed/neutered? No Reward? Yes If yes, amount offered: 500
Other information: shane is black and tan long coated he was lost on a walk in the new forest on 18th of january 2009.area of cadam near bartley The person filing this report is carol dixon and can be contacted through these details given: dixon.c2@sky.com 07599839145
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 03:35:06 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
Email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Will do poster for Shane

alfiesmummy

need to confirm this, email sent also info sheets and links. Justine
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 06:27:42 PM by alfiesmummy »

alfiesmummy

Hi justine Shane was lost on 18th of January 2009 while out on a walk by my ex partner.I have only just learnt about your site I know a year has passed but I am still hoping one day I will find him.he is on two other web sites but no joy.I have done all the right things like scenting posters dog warden etc with no joy.the last sighting of Shane was on the day he went missing by a horse rider who said there was a lady with a border collie with him in the lane,I don't know if she picked him up or not,she has never phoned or reported him to dog warden.posters put in all areas.the horse rider has never seen the lady walking her dog there before and hasnt seen her since so don't know if he has been taken out of area.he did have a collar on with phone number on.Shane walked that area for about 7 years so don't know how ex partner managed to lose him.that's the reason he is my ex partner.thanks for putting Shane on your site you never know some dogs turn up after years just hoping and praying Shane does many thanks carol dixon

« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 09:17:53 PM by K9 »

alfiesmummy

Hi justine,thanks for email. No Shane is not microchipped. Thanks for putting him on your site and creating poster.                       Carol dixon

alfiesmummy

we are submitting shane in next issue of dogs monthly magazine

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Shane chihuahua male b/t Cadam/Bartley New Forest Southamptyon Hampshire
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2010, 11:18:35 AM »
Shanes poster sent
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 07:35:37 PM by K9 »

alfiesmummy

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2010, 01:32:40 PM »
Thanks Chris

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2010, 05:40:02 PM »
email from owner
Thanks Chris for shanes poster and lists of contacts will email all thanks again carol

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2010, 01:12:14 PM »
Have spoken to owners and this little boy is still missing.

Could we have a still missing poster please?

Owners email addie

dixon.c2@sky.com
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 11:27:06 AM »
Poster for shane
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 02:45:05 PM by secretldyuk »