Author Topic: HamiltonStovare male monochid Chesham, Buckinghamshire  (Read 1568 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
HamiltonStovare male monochid Chesham, Buckinghamshire
« on: May 13, 2009, 01:42:13 PM »
HamiltonStovare - dog (entire monochid)
Upper side of neck, back, sides of trunk and upper side of tail black. Head and legs, as well as side of neck, trunk and tail brown. White markings as follows: blaze on upper part of muzzle, underside of neck, breast and tip of tail, lower legs and feet. 5 1/2 stone - 22 inches height. 6 1/2 years old. Wearing a collar. Microchipped.
Ran away but probably since stolen from Chesham, Buckinghamshire (date not mentioned).
Contact (email) steven.morris@grg.com or (mobile) 07887 632704
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 11:25:26 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: HamiltonStovare male monochid Chesham, Buckinghamshire
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 12:16:18 PM »
poster sent

Email sent for update 7th April 2010
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 12:37:51 PM by secretldyuk »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 11:28:32 AM »
Email from owner

Hi

he is still missing, presumed stolen given his rarity as no body was ever found. We had sightings of him in the area after he went missing but nothing since I'm afraid.

thank you

Steven
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 02:46:52 PM »
Asked owner if they would like their dog to be kept on site and if there was anything else we could do for them.

Owners email

Hi Mandy

if you could keep on the site that would be appreciated. I doubt there is anything else that can be done now now we just have to hope he gets taken to a vets at some stage . .

thanks

Steven

"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."