Author Topic: Lost Stevie mongrel male Haywards Heath, Sussex (West), RH16 1NJ. 17/11/08  (Read 6943 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Missing on/in 17/11//2008 from the area of Haywards Heath, Sussex (West), RH16 1NJ. The dog is called by the name Stevie and is a Mongrel  Tagged? No Microchipped? No
Other information: Very friendly dog, a little nervous of strangers, white patch on his chest, sand coloured socks, has been neutered.
He has a couple of front teeth missing.
very dearly missed family pet, would like to find him asap as the girls miss him very much.
Please do not hesitate to contact myself if you think you have seen him, possibility of a reward upon receiving information that leads to finding his whereabouts. The person filing this report is Ceri and can be contacted through these details given: ragingflake@hotmail.co.uk 07816149030
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:00:27 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Stevie is already on site but have also put him here Stevies link below
http://www.alfieslostdogs.com/bb/index.php/topic,15971.0.html
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Stevie mongrel male Haywards Heath, Sussex (West), RH16 1NJ. 17/11/08
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 12:48:48 AM »
bumped up

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 12:57:54 PM »
Email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline VeeVee

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 08:09:58 AM »
Stevie has been sighted on numerous occasions (confirmed with photograh) in the Burgess Hill area of West Sussex, I have never been able to be there at the same time as him as he turns up randomly.
If anyone is in the area and spots him could they please contact me asap. 07816149030
Thank you. xx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 11:12:27 AM »
hi do you have any further photos of Stevie showing body , I presume he has been sighted with someone rather than alone

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 05:53:59 PM »
No, he has not been sighted with anyone, he was sleeping on random nights in a womans garden so I was going up there and pitching a tent on the side of the road for a couple of days at a time whilst I did not have work commitments, unfortunately i was never there at the right time and have not had any text messages from her to let me know he has turned up again for at least 3 months now, he was sighted in Wivelsfield previous to being sighted in Burgess Hill so I am still regularly postering the surrounding towns, I do not have a recent clear photo of his body as it was dark when she took the photograph of him to show me but I shall attach it anyway.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 01:15:00 AM »
still missng

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
Email for update sent.

Mandy

Offline VeeVee

Unfortunately I have heard no more news and had no further sightings, still putting up posters in the areas he has previously been sighted and also expanded on the search area.
No news from the local kennels, check regularly but no joy yet :(

Hope to find him before this winter sets in.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Lost Stevie mongrel male Haywards Heath, Sussex (West), RH16 1NJ. 17/11/08
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 06:19:17 PM »
 have redone a poster of Stevie and sent also advice sheets and links , I do hope you find Stevie

Offline VeeVee

Re: Lost Stevie mongrel male Haywards Heath, Sussex (West), RH16 1NJ. 17/11/08
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2010, 09:07:13 PM »
Thank you, I'm not giving up on him.. mainly because that photo of him in the leaves at night was taken over 7 months after he went missing and he'd actually put on weight.
There is always hope for my little boy.

I suspect he's eating food put out for local wildlife, he's always looking out for his belly :)

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
email sent

Mandy

Offline VeeVee

No news yet no sightings for a while I'm going to reposter the areas he's been seen in and hopefully someone somewhere will have seen my baby

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
RESENT still missing poster
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 07:46:48 AM by K9 »