Author Topic: Lost Stevie mongrel male Haywards Heath, Sussex (West), RH16 1NJ. 17/11/08  (Read 6937 times)

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
email from owner

No news yet still looking :(
Thank you for keeping him on the site it's really really appreciated.
Ceri

email sent 11/8/13

« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 09:15:05 PM by K9 »
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Still missing sadly
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
email from owner

I'll be honest, he'd be 12 now if he is still alive and there is a VERY good chance that if he is still alive he would be living feral, he doesn't trust strangers at all, the last I knew where he was staying was Burgess Hill in Janes Lane under a womans caravan in her garden, I camped out on the side of the road just across from her property for a few days and saw no sign of him despite a confirmed picture of him from the woman who called me after seeing a poster I'd put up in the vets nearby.
I have had no further calls from her to say she has seen him, she said she would call if he came around again, i believe she would as she called me each time she saw him but by the time i got there (i live 30 mins away by train) he had already wandered off somewhere else.
I'm really beginning to lose hope, I've been to the same area many times now but with no luck
:(
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
yes we have that photo and he was fat wasnt he , dogs can live feral and the longer that is the more elusive they become , I have updated his page and will keep him  on , we can only hope he is happy or was happy if he has passed away