Author Topic: Brooke border collie female Bude, Cornwall, EX23  (Read 4236 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Brooke border collie female Bude, Cornwall, EX23
« on: June 01, 2009, 04:28:50 PM »

Brooke is a black and white 2 year old border collie. She has a lot of white on her face front, belly and legs. Was wearing wearing a blue collar and tag when she went missing from home on 24th May 2009. She is friendly but can be nervous and hates the lead, she usually just sits down and won't move.
She has not been seen at all so we are now looking nation wide. We are desperate for any information and a reward is offered for her safe return.

Bude, Cornwall, EX23  The dog is called by the name Brooke and is a Border Collie  Tagged? Yes Microchipped? No

. The person filing this report is Debbie Hamilton and can be contacted through these details given: debbiehmltn@aol.com 01288 331204
Brooke would be around 6 years old now
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 05:34:34 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Brooke border collie female Bude, Cornwall, EX23 9PG.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 04:45:25 PM »
Poster for Brooke sent
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 05:29:26 PM »
Suggested Meg /Sam  and Brookes owner join up

sams link http://www.alfieslostdogs.com/bb/index.php/topic,21238.0.html
new poster on Megs and Sams pages
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 05:32:02 PM by K9 »

Offline carelsmar

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 09:19:19 AM »
Hi
just to let you know I am Sam & Meg's owner so know what you are going through at this moment.

alfiesmummy

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 05:22:35 PM »
thanks for that, please give them a call if you can.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »
Thank you for getting back to me, I will call about the found dog in Bodmin. As my Brooke hasn't been seen anywhere around here I am looking further afield so its worth checking out. I do think someone picked her up so she could be anywhere.

Thanks

Debbie

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 01:41:36 AM »
Brooke in this weeks DTW
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 09:57:23 PM »
Hi Mel,

Thank you so much for putting Brooke in the magazine, I am so grateful. Still putting up posters in the hope that someone will see her locally but I can't help thinking that she is far from home.

Thanks again,

Debbie

update email sent 29th march 2010
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 08:03:18 PM by secretldyuk »
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 12:27:41 PM »
email from owner

Unfortunately I didn't find my dog, I tried absolutely everything, she just disappeared. I think being a busy bank holiday weekend a tourist may have picked her up.

Thank you for your help, I still just have a glimmer of hope that she may turn up after I heard the story of a local farm collie who was taken home by visitors and returned with them a year later to a holiday cottage on the farm where the dog belonged.

Thanks again
 emailed 2/8/13
Debbie
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 07:22:00 PM by K9 »
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Brooke border collie female Bude, Cornwall, EX23
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2013, 05:35:06 PM »
Brooke is still missing