Author Topic: New Montage - You Tube  (Read 3479 times)

Layla bud

New Montage - You Tube
« on: February 16, 2007, 11:06:45 PM »
I have just put another montage of the missing dogs on You tube in hope that somebody out there will see any of the dogs in their area.

You Tube gets about 20 million hits per day, it takes just one or two people to recognise any of these dogs.

Come home to all of our dogs, keep safe and well sweethearts.

Click on the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4DGPeksMxQ
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 10:02:06 PM by Layla bud »

alfiesmummy

Re: New Montage - You Tube
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 01:01:25 AM »
Karen I have just looked at this and I am in floods of tears. I find it very sad to look at some posts like this and the reunited posts, but would like to encourage all members to take a look at this link as all these dogs are still missing. Thank you. Justine, Alfiesmummy

Offline paul the vegan dog lover

• Dogs, loving and true friends for life.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 01:48:55 AM »
I have just put another montage of the missing dogs on You tube in hope that somebody out there will see any of the dogs in their area.

You Tube gets about 20 million hits per day, it takes just one or two people to recognise any of these dogs.

Come home to all of our dogs, keep safe and well sweethearts.

Click on the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4DGPeksMxQ

I just looked at those videos, how sobering it was to think that anything can happen to any dog, no matter how well you take your responsibility.  :(
Paul Russell

"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The person who goes the furthest is
generally the one who is willing to do and dare."  Dale Carnegie 1888-1955,
Author and Trainer

Scooby

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 02:33:34 PM »
Hope all members can take a few minutes to watch this montage and when you have please add a rating and leave a comment.
The more hits, comments and ratings that this gets then it will get more noticed on youtube and someone might just recognise one of the dogs. Same goes for Alfie's montage too.  :)