Author Topic: Parsley (cav) & Crumpet Retriever- females West Ilsley, nr Newbury, Berkshire  (Read 6892 times)

alfiesmummy

have emailed about more publicity

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
information sheets sent , owner has checked found cavalier and isnt Parsley as too much white
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
i have entered Parsley & crumpet into dog training weekly magazine, this week
http://www.dog-training-weekly.co.uk/index.html

i will put page on when i have received it
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

alfiesmummy

well done Mel

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
Dog Training Weekly
vol 47 No 28
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

alfiesmummy

have emailed James the article, we are hoping that they will be in dogs today next month.

alfiesmummy

Sadly not. We do get the occasional call saying a black dog has been seen at various locations locally but nothing confirmed. Have even left their bed and food out overnight close to where they were sighted but no joy.
Still looking - and really appreciate the help that you are still giving us.
James
James Hanbury
Chief Executive Officer
UK and Asia
Incisive Media

alfiesmummy

Justine
Just after sending you last email, have hd another call from a lady in West Hendred who saw a black dog 'like a labrador but finer' being followed by a brown and white spaniel running wild and heading towards Ginge. This is probably the best sighting to date. I am in Cornwall at the moment but will go home tomorrow to have a look - and will spread the word locally and on Doglost etc.
If you have any contacts in the area, please do alert themnas well to be on the lookout.
Many thanks
James.
James Hanbury
Chief Executive Officer
UK and Asia
Incisive Media

alfiesmummy

sounds like this is them, please keep us updated, have emailed poster to vets in this area.

alfiesmummy

James have forwarded on email to doglost for you. Justine

alfiesmummy

update email sent

alfiesmummy

Sadly not. Saw a young KC being advertised for sale in Leeds on the web, but I don't think the markings were quite the same as Parsley's.
Will let you know if we hear anything.
Kind regards
James

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

update email sent

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
Sadly none. I am in America at the moment and picked up a call from a local landowner last night which got cut off. I have asked Lucy to follow up with him today just in case. We haven't given up either but it has been a long time now without any news. I just hope they are being looked after properly wherever they are.
Thank you for your support
James
James Hanbury
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers