Author Topic: ELLA gsd female b/t Albury, Hertfordshire.  (Read 5075 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
ELLA gsd female b/t Albury, Hertfordshire.
« on: July 20, 2009, 09:27:36 AM »
German Shepherd - bitch (neutered)
Blackand tan with some silver in her coat. Short haired.
Recently neutered so has been shaved on her belly and small area on her front leg.
3 years old. Wearing a collar.
Missing from garden during a storm on Friday 17.7.09 in Albury, Hertfordshire.
Contact (email) anna@mittins.wanadoo.co.uk or (mobile) 07946 534243
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 06:17:48 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: gsd female Albury, Hertfordshire.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 05:46:22 PM »
Thanks for your mail.
My German Shepherd bitch went missing in the storm from Albury on 17.7.09 in the afternoon.
Not microchipped and was wearing a leather collar.
Black and Tan and 3 years old.
I can be contacted on 01279 771482  / 07946 534243 / 07939 044102.

Thanks Anna
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 05:54:03 PM »
email sent for photo

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 05:56:45 PM »
so have I

alfiesmummy

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 05:58:55 PM »
my email was sent 2 mins before yours!!!!!

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 06:25:01 PM »
advice and information sheets sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: gsd female b/t Albury, Hertfordshire.
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 12:02:12 AM »
email from owner
Hi,

I am trying to find someone to scan my photo and send it to you.
Hope to do this very soon.
Additionally, I went to see a GSD that had been picked up today in Hatfield Herts which matched the description of my dog. Sadly she was not mine but I can provide details of the kennels where she is being kept for the next 7 days if you are able to post on your site?

regards
Anna

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: ELLA gsd female b/t Albury, Hertfordshire.
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 05:42:12 PM »
email from owner
Hi, pic of my German Shepherd missing from Albury. I am so desperate now.
Any help would be very appreciated.

Anna

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 05:42:42 PM »
Will do Ellas poster and send

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 06:27:30 PM »
Ella
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 05:51:41 PM by K9 »

alfiesmummy

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 08:21:00 PM »
will email vets

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 08:29:37 PM »
poster has been amended to reflect reward and medical attention

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 10:34:30 AM »
emailed for update

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 07:01:08 PM »
email from owner
Hi,

Nothing at all. Taking the posters to some pubs in the villages this morning hoping that might help.
Thanks for asking.

Anna

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 07:00:22 PM »
Ellas owner is checking out found dog ,  more difficult now due to weekend

http://www.alfieslostdogs.com/bb/index.php/topic,23467.0.html