Author Topic: GINGER Red LAKELAND terrier X male Holloway Camden Road area.  (Read 8513 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: GINGER Red terrier X male Holloway Camden Road area.
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 09:47:49 AM »
Leila BarkaneSeptember 8, 2010
Subject: Missing/stolen dog
Please can everyone look out for my stolen dog. Lakeland terrer mixed breed. Short with short slightly wiry in texture gingery fur and a black mask ( mouth area) dark eyes and a short tail. He was taken on 17/07/09 from Caledonian Road London N7. I saw a bloke yesterday who saw Ginger on the night he was taken and he is checking the near by Estate as he thinks there is a connection. I also have had 3 people moan about me sending messages about my dog. If this is the case then these people should not have joined Ginger's group. Thanks for all who are looking out for Ginger. L :)
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 08:45:13 AM »
Leila BarkaneOctober 30, 2010 at 10:38am
Subject: My stolen dog Ginger
Ginger is still missing. It has been a long time but I need to know where he has gone and believe someone must know! I am not giving up my search as he is my family dog and a link to my mum who passed away in April 09. please look out for him. He was taken from Caledonian Road London N7 ON 17/07/09. He could be anywhere. He has Gingery fur that is slightly wiry in texture. A distinctive looking dog who is Male, short in height with a docked tail and dark eyes. He has a black mask ( mouth area). He is nervous of loud noise. He sat with my mum when she was dying and I just need to find out where he is. Need closure. Many thanks Leila.
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 05:05:10 PM »
never give up, keep positive and start your search again with new posters etc

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2010, 02:28:34 PM »
Hi everyone. Yeah , my dog Ginger is still missing/stolen. Obvioulsy someone has him. Maybe they are aware or not of his history.
He was taken from Caledonian Road area London N7 on 17/07/2009.
Whoever picked him up from the street did not report him found. I checked everywhere. What happend was his lead came off and he panicked and ran out of fear from Camden Road ( busy) to Caledonian Road area where he was last seen. I just need to know where he is and that he is safe. He is my family dog and was upset at the time following losing my mum who he sat with while she was dying. He howled when she died and he felt her loss as animals do have feelings. Please share this.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 09:50:16 AM »
new poster for Ginger

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner