Author Topic: cats need homes  (Read 1969 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
cats need homes
« on: October 30, 2009, 11:43:02 PM »
Cats Protection of Medway have many rescue cats and kittens who are looking for forever homes. Check out our website http://www.cats.org.uk/ . Cats Protection's vision is to ensure that every cat is given the chance of a life where it will be treated with kindness and an understanding of its needs.

All adult cats are spayed/neutered before homing and all kittens are required to be spayed/neutered at 6 months. All cats/kittens will have their first vaccinations before homing. Our cats and kittens are all available for a loving home, pending a home visit. There is no set price on our cats/kittens, but a donation to Cats Protection is imperative (suggested at least 20 GBP).

If you are looking for an adult cat or a kitten (or maybe a couple cats!), please feel free to email me with your name, address, a contact phone number, and what type of cat you are interested in. Seeing as a home visit is required before cats can be adopted, please make sure you are in the Medway area. Also, I am new to the area and unfamiliar with some of the towns, so if you could let me know if you are closer to the Chatham area or the Gravesend area, it would help me tremendously. After I receive your email, I will phone you back. From there we'll arrange for your home visit and hopefully find the cat that best fits you/your family.

Remember to check out the Cats Protection website - http://www.cats.org.uk/index.asp
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
Re: cats need homes
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 10:40:22 PM »
link is ok
Justine, for the love of ALL creatures great and small and my beloved dogs

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: cats need homes
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 05:42:57 PM »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG