Author Topic: Samstag springer x pointer male chocolate Newmarket,  (Read 7937 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Samstag springer x pointer male chocolate Newmarket,
« on: November 22, 2009, 04:25:49 PM »
German Shorthaired Pointer x English Springer Spaniel - dog (entire)
Chocolate brown with white on his chest/legs and a distinct whole white tail. He is missing one incisive tooth in the lower jaw. e is a medium sized dog, at around 16-17 kg weight. Shoulder height around 45 cms. Microchipped.
He is very clever and sociable with a very strong instinct for hunting
Ran away, possibly 8 November 2009 Six Mile Bottom, The Wilbrahams, Newmarket, Suffolk - Cambridgeshire border.
Contact (email) tigeryoli@gmail.com or (mobile) 07845969798 - 07795634489 -01638570470 and 07912516168.
Samstag ( Samsti)
         Springer Spaniel/ German Shorthaired pointer mix. 3 years 
Male entire
         Chocolate brown coat broken with whites over legs and chest, 
White tail. Caramel eyes.
         One tiny tooth broken in lower jaw. Microchipped. no. 
         Missing from Cambridgeshire / Suffolk area since 8 November 
         Reward for return
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 06:25:32 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

info sheets sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Thank you so much for your help Chris, I am using all this information... No news so far, iŽll keep on searching, non-stop until everything possible has been done
Thanks again!
Yolanda
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
poster sent
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 03:14:48 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Thank you Chris, your help is really appreciated, IŽll put up this poster everywhere and follow your advice. IŽll keep you informed of any events. Thanks again! Yolanda

Offline PA

Hi Can you look on Gumtree.com Bradford Area pets for sale as today some one has advertised free to good home a 3. 1/2yr old springer/pointer cross. It says they have recently rehomed him & now realise he needs more attention than they can give him. Good Luck. PA.

alfiesmummy

Location: keighley, Bradford Posted: About 11 hours agoAd viewed:15 timesWe recently just adopted Harry who is a lovely Springer x Pointer male. Although he is a lovely dog we admitt we have just bitten of more than we can chew with him. Harry is a lovable,friendly,lively dog who loves lots of walks and cuddles.He really needs someone who can spend alot of time with him at home. Due to work commitments we feel it would be unfair to keep him as we can not give him the attention that he needs. He comes with leads, toys, food etc. Please ring me or contact me for more info and i can text you pictures.

Thanks Hayley

HAVE REQUESTED A PHOTO. Thanks PA

alfiesmummy

info emailed to owners

Offline PA

Hiya, Your welcome. Would be lovely if this was the missing dog wouldnt it? I also sent the owner of the missing dog a text last night.
I still keep looking on sites for any yorkies that might fit your Alfie. One day eh?
PA.

alfiesmummy

Hello! Thank you so much for your finding..!.  Please do you have any suggestions on how can I contact this person named Hailey???  I am trying to find his mail or number in the gumtree page but I have not been succesful yet!

I will start looking up where Gumtree is

Waiting for your news

I thank you so much again

Yolanda Hinojosa

HAVE SPOKEN TO YOLANDA THE OWNER, STILL WAITING FOR THE PHOTO TO ARRIVE Justine

alfiesmummy

hi  can you send me your mobile number,and i will text you a picture of harry.thanks

email recieved via gumtree

HAVE REPLIED WITH MY NUMBER, Justine

alfiesmummy

Hello Justine, I finally managed them to send me a picture of the dog( Harry). It is not my dog. I had somebody send the picture to you via text message, it is the way in which they sent it to me. Thank you very much for your help. I hope I will be luckier next time.

Yolanda Hinojosa

alfiesmummy

so sorry that this was not him, we will never give up. Justine

alfiesmummy

Thanks so much for your help Justine, have a Happy Christmas.

Yours sincerely

Yolanda Hinojosa

Offline PA

emailed april 2015
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 09:57:46 PM by K9 »