Author Topic: Ella beagle female tri Hull  (Read 1609 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Ella beagle female tri Hull
« on: December 20, 2009, 06:00:07 PM »
harrison.matt@hotmail.co.uk  Please help me, i have lost my 7 month old beagle bitch, answers to 'Ella'!
our male beagle 'charlie got knocked over by a car on hessle high road, Hull at 12:30 pm on sat 19th december and 'Ella' ran off frightened!she has a broken tail which is crooked and stitches on her tummy as she has just been spayed 2 days ago! we cannot find her and have put posters up, she is microchipped and any help will be much appreciated, pass this to anyone who may be able to help
thanks
Matt Harrison
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 07:43:42 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
Re: Ella beagle female tri puppy Hull
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 01:27:08 PM »
Email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline visionvalue

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 02:27:38 PM »
Tri female found in Hull on Doglost

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=27528

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 03:17:11 PM »
link sent although ella was microchipped
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG