Author Topic: Bear rottie x lab female Tipperary, Ireland  (Read 4550 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Bear rottie x lab female Tipperary, Ireland
« on: January 08, 2010, 11:36:55 AM »
Stolen on/in 29/12/2009 from the area of Tipperary, Ireland. The dog is called by the name Bear and is a Rottweiler x Black Lab of Female sex. Tagged? Yes Microchipped? Yes Spayed/neutered? Yes Reward       full tail
 offered of
800 -  750.
Very very friendly & much loved family pet. Please help reunite her with us. We're heartbroken since she's been gone The person filing this report is Clare Flannery and can be contacted through these details given: cflannery@glanbia.ie +353863363664
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 06:51:39 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Bear rottie x lab female Tipperary, North Ireland,
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 06:35:09 PM »
Bear has been added to our facebook
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline wags-r-us

• Global Moderator
    • Northern Ireland Animal Rescue
Re: Bear rottie x lab female Tipperary, Ireland
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 08:54:03 PM »
Have modified and moved to southern ireland section.
Owned by - Shannon, Molly, Megan, Murphy, Daisy, Gabriel, Charlie, Juno, Jade, Tonks, Fred,Cagney, Lacey, Sooty and Sweep!

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 02:38:50 PM »
Email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 05:01:52 PM »
Email from owner

Hi Mandy,

Still no sign of her :( can you please keep her on the site in case she turns up in the coming weeks? We're heartbroken without her and really hope we find her soon.

Clare

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 02:05:58 PM »
BEAR POSTER SENT also links and advice sheets
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 02:41:32 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 06:51:03 PM »
 rottie x found wales
http://online.carmarthenshire.gov.uk/cccapps/english/straydogs/founddogs.asp link sent

Thanks so much Chris - it's great to know there are others on the hunt for our lovely girl also. I've sent a mail to confirm that the dog in Wales is not her - from the photo I can only be 95% sure it's not as I can't see her foot for distinguishing mark or her tail (Bear has a full tail). I'll let you know either way, thanks again.

Clare

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 12:54:34 PM »
email sent

Mandy

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 02:46:55 PM »
email i got in reply

I am on maternity leave for the coming months. For further assistance, please contact Elaine Hatton (ehatton@glanbia.ie) on 086 8515 007

Alternately you can contact our Customer Services Center on LoCall 1890 321 321, or e-mail: agricsc@glanbia.ie

Thank you
Clare