Author Topic: Justine (alfieslostdogs) has been nominated for "unsung hero" in Dogs Monthly  (Read 8007 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
click to enlarge  Please vote for her so dog food can be given to a needy rescue THANKYOU, details of how to vote  below

If you want to vote via email, send the name of the person/dog you want to vote for to jennifer.c@dogsmonthly.co.uk and put ‘Unsung Heroes’ in the subject box.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 08:49:16 AM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
2nd page
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
article

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Voting will take place in December  and if Justine (alfieslostdogs) is lucky enough to win   ;D we will be donating the prize of £600 worth of dog food to a dog rescue . We will be sending out an email to all our members both on here and facebook groups  to remember to vote for us and help these rescues that are sadly struggling at the moment financially.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 06:46:14 PM by alfiesmummy »

alfiesmummy

We will be asking our members to vote on the rescue that will get the food, should we win. Justine

Offline Pet Help

• Pet Help UK
Good luck and you will definitely get my vote  ;D

alfiesmummy

PLEASE ALL VOTE, details on how to vote will be available very soon.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Hi Jenni,

Thanks for your email. Yes, it mentions how to vote for your favourite unsung hero in the current magazine. If you want to vote via email, send the name of the person/dog you want to vote for to jennifer.c@dogsmonthly.co.uk and put ‘Unsung Heroes’ in the subject box.

Many thanks,
Hannah

Offline mikka

• Site Administrator
Ive voted Justine for you of course x

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
Voted for you Justine

Mandy Rayner
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

alfiesmummy

PLEASE VOTE NOW..... VOTING CLOSES ON THE 13TH DECEMBER AT NOON.  THANKYOU
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 08:50:33 PM by secretldyuk »

Offline paul the vegan dog lover

• Dogs, loving and true friends for life.
Hi, maybe I'm missing something here but I cant find where to vote. I looked at the dogs monthly site and can't find anything to vote on. If somebody could let me have a link please that would be great.
Paul Russell

"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The person who goes the furthest is
generally the one who is willing to do and dare."  Dale Carnegie 1888-1955,
Author and Trainer

alfiesmummy

Paul, scroll up on this thread to find the link.

Offline paul the vegan dog lover

• Dogs, loving and true friends for life.
Thanks for that Justine, I take it you meant the e-mail link. Like a stupid twat I was looking for web link.  :-[
Paul Russell

"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The person who goes the furthest is
generally the one who is willing to do and dare."  Dale Carnegie 1888-1955,
Author and Trainer

alfiesmummy

Please vote for our site and for the work that we do, voting will close on the 13th December.... YOUR VOTE REALLY DOES COUNT! for more info look at news flash in dogs monthly unsung hereos. Thankyou

If you want to vote via email, send the name of the person/dog you want to vote for to jennifer.c@dogsmonthly.co.uk and put 'Unsung Heroes' in the subject box.