Author Topic: DOG REUNITED AFTER 5 YEARS MISSING  (Read 2771 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
DOG REUNITED AFTER 5 YEARS MISSING
« on: January 20, 2010, 01:11:29 AM »
DOG owner Tom Smith has been reunited with his pet that went missing FIVE YEARS ago.
Scrappy Doo, a Patterdale terrier, was snatched from Tom's garden in 2004.

After weeks of searching, Tom gave up hope of again seeing the dog he named after a Scooby Doo cartoon character.

But Scrappy, now seven, was found abandoned in Bournemouth, Dorset - 15 miles from Tom's home in Wareham.

The council dog warden took her in and when he scanned for a microchip Tom's name, address and number came up.

Delighted Tom, who is in his 60s, said: "I thought I'd never see her again.

"When they bought her back as soon as she saw me she went mad. After all that time you wouldn't think she would remember."

He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

Re: DOG REUNITED AFTER 5 YEARS MISSING
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 02:43:41 AM »
BLOODY FANTASTIC

Offline Crystal

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 07:33:16 PM »
Wonderful news Tom, Scrappy Doo would never ever forget who loved her and who showed kindness, even after 5 years! "Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!"  I am delighted for you and so pleased that she is well. Plenty walks in store for you both! x :)

Offline Colliewobbles

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 04:05:44 PM »
What a great story, gives all the other owners of long lost dogs hope, welcome home baby x
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues