Author Topic: Sam Jack russell male b/w Tingley, Wakefield - Leeds border.  (Read 9335 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Sam Jack russell male b/w Tingley, Wakefield - Leeds border.
« on: February 09, 2010, 04:29:11 PM »
Jack Russell Terrier - NEUTERED Black and white, black head and ears white nose, black patches and flecks on back end. Sad eyes. Chipped canines. About 18 inches to shoulder. 3 or 4 years old.
Ran away from home on 3/2/10 in Tingley, Wakefield - Leeds border. Near Thorpe Lane, Dewsbury Road, Tingley roundabout and the White Rose
Contact (email) slgarnett@hotmail.co.uk or (mobile) 07792895824

Dogs name is Sam     Sam is docked 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 02:11:33 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
Re: Jack russell male b/w Tingley, Wakefield - Leeds border.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 05:07:35 PM »
Email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 11:47:50 AM »
email from owner

Hi thanks for your email, i cant seem to re size the picture of sam,
 do you have a mobile number i could send one to
sarah

I have sent my phone number and photo is now on first post

mandy

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 11:50:39 AM »
Could someone please send the advice sheets. poster needed

Mandy

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 06:51:33 PM »
Poster for Sam . links and advice sheets sent
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 11:24:45 AM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Sam Jack russell male b/w Tingley, Wakefield - Leeds border.
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 11:41:25 AM »
email from owner
Hi Chris,
thanks so much for your email. Wondered if you could rotate the picture on the poster so sam is stood on his hind legs, he was reaching up for the only thing he cares about.....the ball. As im going to print 100 off and get sticking them up tonight, im so worried as its over 7 days now and ive heard nothing. Thanks for your help.
sarah x

Have changed photo  :)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 10:15:35 AM »
Sent these on as didnt know Sam was docked!

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 04:54:57 PM »
Hi Chris,
        Thanks for email, not our sam. nevermind. thankyou for checking, sarah x x

alfiesmummy

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 01:20:22 AM »
another photo of Sam

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 02:00:09 PM »
Have put Sam on Vivastreet http://community.vivastreet.co.uk/lost
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 02:15:33 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 03:29:23 PM »
 Postcode needed please  Sarah so I can put on Gumtree

Offline sarahlou

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 04:52:18 PM »
hi, my postcode is wf3 1sj. thanks for all your help and putting him on other sites for me x

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 06:13:10 PM »
Have put sam on Gumtree