Author Topic: Sam Jack russell male b/w Tingley, Wakefield - Leeds border.  (Read 9334 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Sam Jack russell male b/w Tingley, Wakefield - Leeds border.
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 05:24:15 PM »
Owner still looking for sam
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline sarahlou

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2010, 01:19:13 PM »
Hi everybody, just letting you know that we still havnt heard anything about sam.... I even went to a clairvoyant to see if she could tell me anything, she said hed been stolen, but we stll hold out hope for our sam to come home. Sarah

Offline sarahlou

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2011, 05:29:55 PM »
Hello everybody! Well a year has passed and still no Sam, I dont know what we want more, to have him back or to just know what happened to him. I still check all sites on a daily basis, im just so concerned that he slipt through the net as we didnt know he was chipped until a few week after he went, but the chip company said theyd had no enquiries on his id number so who knows. Anyway thought id let you all know. Thanks

Offline sarahlou

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2012, 02:24:49 PM »
Hello everybody. Its just gone two years since Sam disapeared, still hoping hes well and coming home, reminder fo everyone to keep there eyes pealed x

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2012, 06:02:27 PM »
cant believe its 2 years now , havent forgotten him
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG