Author Topic: Chaos staffie male dk Brown /w Hinksey Hill, Oxfordshire, OX1  (Read 7771 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Missing on/in 25/3/2010 from the area of Hinksey Hill, Oxfordshire, OX1  The dog is called by the name Chaos and is a Staffordshire BUll Terrier of Male sex. Tagged? No Microchipped? Yes Spayed/neutered?no
 Other information: He is dark brown with a white chest. I last saw him wearing a blue harness with his silver chain lead attached.
He is very friendly, about 18 months old. The person filing this report is Lyndsey and can be contacted through these details given: xlinzx@live.co.uk 07769185413

will now be approx 5 years old
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 03:58:41 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Chaos staffie male dk Brown /w Hinksey Hill, Oxfordshire, OX1 5BE
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 05:45:20 PM »
advice sheets, links and scenting instructions sent also request for photos
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 05:15:54 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 05:38:37 PM »
EMAIL FROM OWNER

Hi,

I just wanted to thank-you for making the poster for my missing staffy.

Sadly, he still isn't home :( We are desperately searching for him everywhere and think we have tried everything possible.

Thanks again for the missing poster - we have put up hundreds!

Lyndsey

Offline FindChaos

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 04:33:47 PM »
Hi,

I have found some more recent pictures if they would be of use?

Do you have any advice as to what else I can try? We have put up posters, put up reward, called local vets/shelters/councils/dog wardens, put out some unwashed scented clothing where we lost him, searched the area since he went missing...
We have been told that a friend of mine's dog, went missing, and was found in Birmingham! Therefore- we aren't sure how far to try?

I am not sure how or if I can upload more pictures to here, but I do have more recent ones.

Thanks very much
Lyndsey

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 04:49:57 PM »
You can send them through to admin@alfieslostdogs.com and will put on for you also will do a still missing poster so that people out there know he is still missing and you are not giving up !! He is microchipped so if he turned up in a kennels or found by dog warden this would normally be picked up 99% of the time  , I think he has been found and kept , sometimes moved on to other members of family!  have resent you links to contact  vets etc  go as far as you can  Chris

Offline FindChaos

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 05:05:35 PM »
Hi,

Thanks, I have sent you an email with the most recent photos on.

Lyndsey

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 05:09:41 PM »
Chaos has a face book page  His facebook page link is;

http://www.facebook.com/groups/105333456168030/
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 11:58:11 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 05:38:56 PM »
Still missing poster for Chaos sent

alfiesmummy

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 05:41:34 PM »
will email poster to vets

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 09:28:20 AM »
I have put an ad on Gumtree under lost and found pets and also lost and found stuff community ,have used Chaos  poster on one of them

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 09:31:37 AM »
  Chaos is still missing  but dont give up hope  as in reunited a dog has recently come back after nearly 2 years

Offline FindChaos

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 09:51:58 AM »
Gives me hope about the dog reunited after 2 years! Really hope I don't have to wait that long!!

Had a possible sighting in Abingdon with a (not so nice looking) man, checking it out now, waiting to hear back from staff and police.

Other than that, no news at all! :(

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 06:27:08 PM »
Link sent of found dog

Offline FindChaos

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 12:09:13 PM »
Chaos is still missing, still no news, still searching for him! Please don't forget about him, we desperately want him home...thanks x

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2010, 12:18:51 PM »
Not forgotton !