Author Topic: ALFIE - Yorkshire Terrier ME13  (Read 64230 times)

Offline terezza

Re: ALFIE - Yorkshire Terrier ME13
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2007, 11:25:59 PM »
Thinking of you Justine.

alfiesmummy

Re: ALFIE IS STILL MISSING!
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2007, 11:34:46 PM »
Thanks for all the kind messages of support. Justine

Offline Jenny G

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2007, 11:04:02 PM »
Hi Justine, It's been a long time since I have 'posted' but do keep an eye on what's happening here on your site.  Possibly worth contacting Rye Harbour Boat Owners Assoc on 01797-226397 and also Rye Harbour Sailing Club on 01797-270802.  One of the two should be able to give you the Harbour Master's number as ALL vessels entering the harbour have to report to the harbour master (details would then have to be logged).  If the owner of a boat felt it not necessary to report to the Harbour Master it could only be because the boat is known by the H.M.  There aren't that many marinas near to Rye but if the MaryJoe is a larger boat it could easily be visiting from Brighton/Eastbourne etc.  Or it could be a small boat that is simply trailered to a slipway and launched just for the day etc.  Ramsgate forbid any dogs in the harbour (for fear of arriving from France etc) and any dogs arriving or disembarking from visiting boats will be confiscated!   Not knowing how big the boat is makes it more difficult to locate. If it is a sea going vessel it could be kept on the River Thames for instance, where boats have to be registered and a licence paid to the Environment Agency (based in Reading). 

alfiesmummy

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2007, 11:36:49 PM »
Thanks Jenny, I will start work on this ASAP. Justine

doggroomer

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 06:23:56 PM »
I've had a reply from my ex. He says that boats are logged through every lock and bridge but, obviously, British Waterways will only give the info to the authorities.

I was thinking though, if they have taken him abroad, they would need a pet passport which involves microchipping. UNLESS they are taking him illegally. Have you spoken to the chip company recently to make sure no-one has tried to change ownership details Justine?

Chris

alfiesmummy

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2007, 10:27:22 PM »
Chris, I update the micro chip company every 3 months, but will do so again first thing. It shows on Alfies record that he is a stolen dog and if anybody contacts them then it will flash an ALERT. Justine

Offline Michelle

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 08:03:17 PM »
im racking my brains here for you Justine along with other members by the look of things. Im sure before too long we should be able to come up with some positive feed back for you. I wonder if John has any more information for you - possibly the size of the boat or how oftern it seems to visit the location.
The boating croud are a lovely lot so maybe it is worth your while getting loads of Alfies posters printed off, toodle along to a few localish marinas and see if the boat people will put the posters up on their craft? I know plenty of people up here who would do this if needed so i dont see why they would refuse to down there. Keep strong Justine, our thoughts and support are with you.

alfiesmummy

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 10:19:36 PM »
Alfie

alfiesmummy

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2007, 11:49:31 PM »
Alfie's poster...... PLEASE PRINT THIS OFF AND PUT UP EVERYWHERE!!!  PLEASE HELP ME FIND ALFIE. Justine

alfiesmummy

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2007, 12:05:02 AM »
The latest report from Jon Estrella who has never given up on the search to find Alfie. " I KNOW HE IS STILL ALIVE!"

Dear Justine , thank you for your emails . I am still  doing every thing in my power and knowledge to find alfie , it is hard on you and belive me on me so much has happen to him since he was taken from you , I know he has two owners since that time ,and I feel the first a older couple one of which my have crossed over into spirit , since then and up to now the strength from alfie has      INDICATED WATER THIS I KNOW IS MARINE , my search has covered many regions over the south east and it changes from port to port even at times to France but only for a short time so yes I am spending many hours on his return my next out search is now taking place very soon over the week end back again to the rye port , I know he is alive the energy tells me so and know way have I given up , its a matter of talking to every one around because I know somewere he is near and just the one word from the right person will solve this your posters are all over the place and I still have hope now to the matter of money if you feel you would like to donate a small fee then go ahead but I feel lets get this guy home first ok try to hang in there john estrella PS if I get a positive then I will ask you to come down but not yet bi for now john

alfiesmummy

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2007, 12:06:53 AM »
" I HAVE HOPE ONCE AGAIN!" Justine.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2007, 08:27:37 AM »
Have seen Alfies posts on the Gumtree site , hope this brings Alfie home, Thinking of you ,Chris
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2007, 09:53:49 PM »
I am meeting up for the first time with a new clairvoyant who wants to help me find Alfie. We are meeting for the first time tom.sunday and going to the place that Alfie was stolen from. Wish us luck. Justine

alfiesmummy

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2007, 09:56:29 PM »
I would really like to thank Trudi and her husband for taking all the trouble to visit me today and to go to the place that Alfie was stolen from. I really appreciate everything. However I am unable to say much at the moment as the visit has really upset me, nothing to do with Trudi, just the entire day has been emotional for me. Justine

Offline tyson

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2007, 03:04:20 PM »
bless you alfie,  im still looking  x x x bev