Author Topic: ALFIE - Yorkshire Terrier ME13  (Read 64155 times)

Offline debbiesdogs

Re: ALFIE - Yorkshire Terrier ME13
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2007, 07:05:08 AM »
Justine, I really pray that 2008 will be the year that your little Alfie comes back to you where he belongs, we will be thinking of you and Alfie and all the other little ones that should be home with their families, this christmas day. Debbie x

alfiesmummy

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2008, 07:00:04 PM »
"Happy 7th birthday my darling boy, mummy loves you, but you know that XXX"
I bought this for you Alfie
Mummy will never ever stop searching for you, " I Love You so very very much"
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 07:01:58 PM by alfiesmummy »

Offline debbiesdogs

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2008, 08:58:20 AM »
Dear Justine,  wherever Alfie is he would be so sad that you to feel like this, it would break his little heart too. He knows how much you love and miss him and what a great life he had with you and I am sure he is having a great life right now as who could not love the little guy with all you have said about him, more than likely he is with someone who has no idea who he is so there is always hope he will one day there will be a reason for him to be scanned.   Try and keep strong for all the other little neglected throwaways that you take in and give them love like they have never known before wherever would they be if not for you, they and the ones that will come to you in the future need you, Alfies need you and no one is giving up hope that one day little Alfie will again need you. I know these are only words but they are truly meant and it is so understandable how you feel, you have so many people behind you, most you have probably never met but all wanting to see you and Alfie reunited again but until that day the love and devotion you give to so many lost souls who need it right now is truly an inspiration to us all.  xx

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2008, 12:34:31 PM »
come on alfie , justine is still waiting for your return xxx i never met you but iv heard some lovely things from your mummy, come on sweetie make your mummys year and come home xxx
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

alfiesmummy

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2008, 05:39:13 PM »
My Alfie has been missing 4 years now this may 19th and I Miss him so much.

FROM CLAIRVOYANT RECEIVED TODAY!!!
Hi Justine,

Thank you for your photo's they were fine.

I have conducted a clairvoyancy reading and tried very hard to get a deep insight to what happened to your dog Alfie. These were my findings.

Breeding came through first, However I did not sense this actualy happened, I felt strongly that this was the reason he was stolen, rather than being used as a breeding dog, after he was taken.
Also he was at some point in a dogs home, but I firmly believe he has been re-homed with a family who have children as I saw swings and things in the garden. I believe Alfie to be alive and well and happy, he is being well looked after. Also the place Chiswick came through to me very strong and east London, unfortunatley I do not know these areas and don't know if Chiswick is spelt this way, as initially it came through as cheswick, so I am hoping you will know this better that me.

Please let me know if you can help to link this together as any other information may help us. This was all I was able to get for you, and I hope this has not been to upsetting for you! or to much of a shock.

I look forward to hearing from Justine.

Very Best Wishes

Mel x

cassie

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2009, 08:30:01 PM »
Alfie and Justine, you are both always in my thoughts, I pray one day you will be together again. Love, Always Love. xxx

alfiesmummy

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2009, 05:34:58 PM »
still searching, still praying that you are home soon Alfie, I have you mentioned on the trisha show and a full page in chat magazine at the end of april, maybe this time you will be returned to me and to your brother Louie. "we love and miss you so very much". Mummy

alfiesmummy

« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2009, 05:42:04 PM »
Alfie you will be in a double page dogs today feature next month. I love you. XXX

Offline *Amber*

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2009, 06:34:15 PM »
Hi, I've just been to Diss to get a takeaway, and a lady walked past while I was waiting in the car with my young daughter.  She was walking 2 Yorkshire Terrier crosses, one was very small, and one was bigger, and had grey slightly shaggy fur on the back, and I thought to myself "turn round" the dog turned it's head, and it had a tan face and floppy ears.  I couldn't see if it was a dog or bitch.  I know it's probably not Alfie, and it's hard to tell when you don't know the dog either, but I thought it looked simillar to Alfie.  The lady walked past at 6.45, then walked somewhere near Tesco before I lost sight of her.  I just thought I'd mention it, and I'm sorry if I've caused false hope, and it's not him.  I've been trying to remember what the tail was like, but I really can't remember!  It's a long way (about 3 hours drive) from where Alfie went missing, so it is probably just a similar dog.  I didn't know whether to post this or not, I'm sorry if I've upset you!  Amber.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2009, 07:41:53 PM »
Its good to know that people out there are thinking of Alfie, I am sure Justine will appreciate that
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2009, 12:22:04 AM »
Thanks Amber  what area is this in please?  I will poster to all vets in this area. Justine

alfiesmummy

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2009, 12:25:29 AM »
have emailed you.

Offline *Amber*

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »
I have emailed you Justine.

alfiesmummy

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2009, 05:50:06 PM »
Thanks Amber, I have replied to your emails, thank you so very much. Justine
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 05:57:48 PM by alfiesmummy »

Offline *Amber*

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2009, 06:49:39 PM »
I just wish it was him, even though I know the chances are extremely low.  I don't even know if it's male or not!  I've now studied Alfie's pictures carefully, and if I ever see the dog again, I'll be able to tell better.  xx