Author Topic: ALFIE - Yorkshire Terrier ME13  (Read 64143 times)

alfiesmummy

Re: ALFIE - Yorkshire Terrier ME13
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2009, 01:34:45 AM »
Thanks for all your help Amber, this is not my boy sadly. Justine

Offline *Amber*

« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2009, 09:38:35 PM »
I'm so sorry it wasn't Alfie.  May I ask how you found out it wasn't him?  xx

alfiesmummy

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2009, 11:00:05 PM »
because the found dog was entire with a docked tail, thank you for your concern.Alfie has a full tail and is castrated. Justine .  All so very upsetting for me after all this time.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 11:03:44 PM by alfiesmummy »

Offline *Amber*

« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2009, 10:15:09 PM »
Sorry if I'm being thick, but it wasn't a found dog, it was a lady walking her 2 dogs that I saw.  Sorry, I'm confused!   ???

alfiesmummy

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2009, 05:33:12 PM »
sorry Amber, my fault. I have no way of knowing or finding out about this dog that you mentioned however I did email Alfies poster to the vets in that area. Thanks again. Justine

Offline *Amber*

« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2009, 11:50:34 AM »
Everytime I go through Diss, I look everywhere incase I see that dog again!  If I see it again, I'll look at the tail, and try to see if it's male or female.  I don't drive, otherwise I'd go there more often to look, but we use the Tesco in Diss, so my partner and I go there quite a bit.

alfiesmummy

« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2009, 06:29:12 PM »
THE LATEST ON ALFIE, can anybody help me investigate this?
Hi Justine,

I saw your appeal in Fate & Fortune. After you had drawn a blank looking for your dog. I was horrified to read that he was kidnapped when you were out walking him. As a dog owner it doesnít bear thinking about. I know that you will probably be inundated by psychics after your advert. I emailed you requesting a clearer photo, as it is easier with a larger, clearer photo. This is what I have picked up.

Alfie is still alive, fit and well. I feel that he was taken by a couple out walking in the area that you were out walking the dogs. I feel that this couple were out walking for the day, they came from the London area. Alfie run up to them and kept following them as they made a fuss of him. I donít know if you saw this couple. The man was wearing a red and black waterproof jacket he had short grey hair. I feel that the woman had shoulder length blonde wavy hair. I donít feel that this couple were bad people. So I donít know if they just thought Alfie was lost and took him home with them. Alfie has been to the vet about a problem with his back end, around the tail/anal glands area. But there is a problem with his microchip; itís not working, so he is not being detected. I feel that Alfie has then moved to slightly north east. I couldnít pick up if he had changed owners at this point. Then he was on the move again, I feel that his next owner got him from a Cat & Dog Home or Rescue Centre.  He was given to a lady in her fifties/sixties as a companion. As she has some kind of mobility problem and canít get out of the house much. This lady has problems with either her hips or legs. She has long grey hair tied loosely in a pony tail.  Iím getting the name Brenda; there is also a Marion or name beginning with an M. I feel that there has been a recent death in this family. I think that itís the Ladies husband/partner. This man had grey hair, with a middle parting in a curtains hairstyle; Alfie doesnít get walked much. He does have the run of the garden and stays mainly in a large conservatory/kitchen area, where there is also a budgie or cockatiel. He is well fed; I feel that he eats Caesar dog food. Iím definitely drawn to the town of Sheffield. Iím not familiar with this area, as Iím from  Scotland. I did look this area up on a map and it is quite a distance from your home town of Faversham. Iím being shown a house that feels set higher up on a hill looking down towards the town and the water (maybe a river/pond). This house has large white framed windows taking in the view. It has brown harrelld walls. Itís maybe in a cul-de-sac with a large triangle shaped grass covered round about? Itís a very quite neighbourhood. You could maybe ask local newspapers if they can appeal for help, does Alfie have any distinguishing features, as the microchip isnít working. . Iím sure that some of the neighbours would have seen Alfie in the garden. Alfie hasnít forgotten you and still remembers how well you looked after him. He was a well loved pampered pooch. He is doing ok though. I hope that this helps you in some way to find your little dog.

Wishing you all the best
Diane Alexander
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 06:46:01 PM by alfiesmummy »

alfiesmummy

« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2009, 05:24:51 PM »
Alfie is novembers dog today mag out now  still looking baby XXXXX mummy

alfiesmummy

« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2009, 02:40:19 AM »
Alfie, mummy is trying something new, please think of me now and know how much I love you. Mummy XXX

Offline Pet Help

• Pet Help UK
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2009, 01:08:31 PM »
I really hope you find Alfie soon. I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling  :'(

alfiesmummy

« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2009, 05:30:16 PM »
Alfie will be in Feb 2010 dogs monthly mag, love you Alfie XXX

Offline Pet Help

• Pet Help UK
« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2009, 07:44:46 AM »
I don't know if you've already done this but have you thought about contacting all the vets in the areas where you think Alfie might be and ask them to scan all the yorkshire terriers on their books? I know it could take a long time to do but I'd help you if need be?

alfiesmummy

« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2009, 12:05:34 PM »
thanks and yes I have done this several times over the years to ALL vets in kent and also vets in other areas that we thought he might be in, thank you anyway. Justine

Offline Pet Help

• Pet Help UK
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2009, 06:29:42 AM »
I thought you might have already done that. The Vets are regulated by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons so perhaps they might be able to help by contacting all the vets in the UK? It's just a thought as I know how much you want Alfie home :)

alfiesmummy

« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2010, 10:56:40 PM »
I love you, miss you and think of you EVERY SINGLE DAY, dear Alfie, I will NEVER EVER stop looking for you. Mummy loves you, and you know I do. XXX