Author Topic: Alaska GSD female cream Crawley, Surrey, rh10  (Read 6963 times)

Offline visionvalue

Re: Alaska GSD female cream Crawley, Surrey, rh10 6pa.
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 08:56:49 PM »
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 07:09:05 PM by visionvalue »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 08:07:07 PM »
link sent of similar found dog
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2011, 05:25:06 PM »
email from owner

hi chris again thank you for looking still, this isnt alaska too white and small although it is getting harder every photo , its not that i have forgotton what she looks like it just all i have now is photos and she could have changed so much but dont think this is her , its nearly a year since she went and i miss her more and more everyday  its heart breaking , will i ever see her again ???? thanks again and fingers crossed soon it will be her . verity x
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
Re: Alaska GSD female cream Crawley, Surrey, rh10
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2011, 10:17:15 PM »
email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 08:40:21 PM »
email from owner

Hi Mandy thanks for your email , unfortanatly still no sign of my baby ,we now believe she is on a travellers site possialbly still within 10-20 miles of home ,thats about all we have .im still putting up posters and handing out flyers near to sites and searching advert for puppies for sale, but nothing has turned up yet ,ive even got a pychic / medium who i talk to regulary (crazy but helpfull ! ) not sure what else we can do ,any ideas ?we miss her so much .thanks again verity .
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2015, 07:22:33 PM »
 update email sent

reply from owner

Hi Chris no Alaska has never been found , it's been so long now I think she will never come home . She is microchipped so if she ever makes it to a vet or dog warden she will be lucky . Thank you for continuing to search . Regards verity Plumpton .