Author Topic: Taz jack russell male b/w docked Ashover Derbyshire DE55  (Read 8481 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Taz jack russell male b/w docked Ashover Derbyshire
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 05:46:44 PM »
Joan , keep leaving food and scenting and if you get another few sightings in new area  do the same there , Come on Taz !!
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 05:47:36 PM »
Will send  you a still missing poster so people are aware of that fact
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline jbanner

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2010, 05:53:06 PM »
Thankyou

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2010, 06:01:37 PM »
new poster for Taz sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline jbanner

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 07:24:55 PM »
Thanks Chris 
                    Still checking all these sights,contacted railtrack,but no news is good news.Our postcode is de55 6fe,so if anyone in that area please keep an eye out for him,as i still feel in my heart he is still out there somewhere.
                                                                                                                                 Thankyou

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Taz jack russell male b/w docked Ashover Derbyshire DE55 6FE
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2010, 07:36:38 PM »
 Have put the postcode  for Taz on to his heading.  He is a real little survivor from your description of him  but lets hope he gets spotted again soon and gets fed up with his adventures , Chris 

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2010, 10:23:42 AM »
Come on Taz , where are you?  I know your mummy comes on here everyday looking for you , any thing at all Joan ?

Offline jbanner

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2010, 06:28:23 PM »
still looking,and keeping my fngers crossed,been six months now.Will never give up on him.I think maybe someone has picked him up and kept him.
              Thankyou for asking.
                                                 Can"t write no more to tearfull.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2010, 07:28:28 PM »
Joan I think of Taz everyday and I hope that every dog that I see on other sites as found are him  :-\ Dogs are found and  you need to keep posters going just in case someone has him and spots a poster !

Offline mikka

• Site Administrator
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2010, 08:26:32 PM »
Joan please dont give up hope ... i am still looking for my baby girl after 4 years and i know justine (alfiesmummy) after 5 years is still looking for her baby alfie too ... i will never give up hope and neither should u ... if you ever need anyone to talk to please private message me for my number x

Offline jbanner

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 11:43:00 AM »
one year today since taz went missing,still looking and praying,thinking of you everyday,godblessyou where ever you are
    love always mum and john