Author Topic: Marmite yorkie - male - Orpington kent  (Read 7456 times)

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
Marmite yorkie - male - Orpington kent
« on: May 08, 2010, 02:21:05 AM »
Marmite went missing from our back garden on Friday 23.04.10 at approx 5-5.30pm. He is a small Male Yorshire Terrier with a very pretty face (he looks like a womble!). His face is light Tan as is his underside. His back is grey-black and his tail is black. He was groomed the day before he went missing so his fur is shorter.He is one year old.
He is very friendly but not so keen on children who scare him a bit.
We are missing him desparately... the house is just not the same without him!
A reward will be paid for his safe return.
patriciadyer28@gmail.com

marmite would now be approx. 5 years old
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 07:24:22 PM by K9 »
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Marmite yorkie - male - Orpington kent
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 02:12:24 PM »
Will take number and give to Samsons owner , these 2 should be working together as Marmite is also still missing from same area
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 04:49:57 PM »
have you done this chris?

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 05:52:41 PM »
yes
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 05:55:35 PM »
can we have a poster please

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 12:51:35 AM »
marmites poster

Offline ellejay

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 03:46:02 PM »
 Have replied in the ' Found yorkie dagenham ' thread.

alfiesmummy

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 04:50:17 PM »
has the poster been sent?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 04:59:24 PM by alfiesmummy »

Offline vixtory

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 05:01:45 PM »
i`ve tried to get in touch with the found yorky in dagenham man but i`ve heard absolutely nothing back from him! I spoke to marmite`s owner a few days ago and promised to call her back or forward details on to her when i managed to get hold of them,.. i left a private note on the national pets register for them too but didn`t hear anything from them and they haven`t emailed me either!

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 05:03:26 PM »
So has ellejay , so annoying when they havent got the decency to reply !!!

alfiesmummy

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 05:17:07 PM »
just phoned, email addy is patriciadyer28@gmail.com  sending poster and info sheets. Justine

Offline vixtory

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 05:19:17 PM »
just spoken to marmites owner again and she has also left a message on the national pets register for this person in dagenham.. she hasn`t heard back from them either.. its very frustrating >:(... marmites owner is going to try and speak to someone at the NPR to see if they have any details of those that have found the little dog! x

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 05:23:31 PM »
Have  Marmites owner and Samsons owner contacted one another yet I wonder  , we can also put out posters for Marmite as we are  out there quite a lot in the search for Samson

alfiesmummy

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 05:29:48 PM »
I don't think that they have, posters would really help Chris, would you like me to print off and send you some? Justine

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 05:36:50 PM »
No I am fine for posters and  they have postered the area very very  well  with their own posters , the whole area is  covered with Marmites and our Posters for Samson