Author Topic: Marmite yorkie - male - Orpington kent  (Read 7432 times)

Offline ellejay

Re: Marmite yorkie - male - Orpington kent
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2011, 11:14:10 AM »
So sorry its not Marmite, but just had to let you know about this one, just in case.

Just the advert seemed odd not knowing his age, and he did not have a proper collar on, only a choke chain, and being in Orpington i thought maybe just a chance it was him.

I will keep looking..

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2011, 06:36:46 PM »
email from owner

Thank you for remembering my Marmite. He is the last thing I think about before I go to sleep each night. Have new puppies (from the same parents as Marmite) now but would still love to have him home more then anything else :(
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2011, 11:53:53 PM »
Chris, can you remember to find out if he is castrated please. Justine

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 06:35:46 PM »
reply from owner

Hello Mandy

Thank you for your email. I did receive an email from you about a month ago and I did mean to email back but its was just too close to the time that Marmite went missing( 1 year now) and I wasnt feeling great.
I have never managed to find Marmite and the stress on his loss has impacted greatly on me. I do have new puppies now (from the same parents as Marmite) and they help greatly though I think about my Marmite daily and still live in hope that one day he will find his way home.
Im not actively looking for him now as it was just causing me too much pain and it was effecting my family especially my children who need their mummy to be "cheerful" and there for them....having said that I do look at every yorkie I see and I do check all message received with reference to him.

Thank you for taking the time to email me, it is much appreciated.
Kindest regards
Patricia ....Marmites mummy x

"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

alfiesmummy

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 06:53:43 PM »
Thinking of you and Marmite. xxx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2014, 07:18:51 PM »
email sent for confirmation  and owner has sent back this email

Thank you for your message. I can confirm that Marmite is still missing.
Thank you
Patricia
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG