Author Topic: Scooby golden retriever male Coventry, Warwickshire, cv6 2hy  (Read 4384 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Missing on/in 21/5/2010 from the area of coventry, Warwickshire, cv6 2hy. The dog is called by the name scooby and is a golden retriever of male sex. Tagged? Yes Microchipped? Yes Spayed/neutered? Yes

Other information: Tattoo in ear. Large friendly furry dog. The person filing this report is nicki quinn and can be contacted through these details given: paul.quinn793@ntlworld.com 02476263514

Scooby would now be 7 years old    2013
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 10:57:26 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Scooby golden retriever male Coventry, Warwickshire, cv6 2hy
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 02:00:52 PM »
Advice sheets / links sent and request for photos
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 12:20:58 PM »
have taken photo from internet as owners never sent one in  :-\

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 04:39:28 PM »
email received

Hi Chris

Here is a much better photo of Scooby, not sure if it is in the correct format to put on your site ? I am Scooby's breeder & am heartbroken he is missing. We have done everything possible to make him "Hot Property", but so far heard heard nothing.

Thank you for running one of the fabulous sites on the Internet for lost dogs. I really appreciate it & do so hope he is found very soon.  The family are frantic now & desperate to find him, he is on so many websites & I think they may have lost track of where there is a photo or one still needs to be sent.

Kind regards

Caron French
Caffimbra Golden Retrievers
caffimbragoldens@btinternet.com
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 05:05:30 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 05:01:27 PM »
Poster sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 06:23:10 PM »
Link sent of found retriever

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 06:25:49 AM »
email from owner

Hi Chris

No, no news on Scooby.  Ive had a few that have looked like him but nothing has turned up.  This photo does look similar and I have phoned them to double check and someone will phone me tomorrow.  If it is, I will let you know, although it does look similar I don't think it is but thank you for thinking of me.  Hopefully he will come home soon.

Thanks again, I'm so glad people havent given up on him.

Thanks

Nicki

emailed both contacts 4/8/13
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:00:43 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 07:41:37 AM »
Scooby still missing

Offline Tinkerbella

• Site Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 08:16:44 AM »
Contacted owner for an update, sadly Scooby is still missing.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 08:25:36 AM by K9 »