Author Topic: labrador black with white female since Feb 2010 dungannon-cookstown, NI  (Read 9544 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
missing from 7 Feb 2010,micro-chipped 'neurtered very timid and great with children,who miss her very much.if anyone who can give any information of her wherabouts to help bring her back to her own wee bed!!!

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:52:04 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: LOST Maxine black with white female x breed since Feb
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 07:44:01 AM »
  Could we have area please and    breed so she can go in the most appropriate   group also contact number  , I hope she comes home soon
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 09:34:26 AM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: LOST Maxine black with white female x breed since Feb
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 06:53:33 PM »
Stolen on/in 7/2/2010 from the area of dungannon-cookstown, North Ireland, bt71 4ng.  and is a labrador mix
 The dog's colouring is black-white patch up front and of approximate age - 3.  would now be 7
Details of how it went missing/stolen/found: someone took her out of garden,she never would have gone away always stayed in garden very very timid!!!

Collar? yes Tagged? No Microchipped? Yes Spayed/neutered? Yes Docked? No Authorities/dog warden informed? drombonaway kennels n.i. Reward? [22] If yes, amount offered: 100

Other information: white rabbit shape on her chest rest of her black white markings on paws! and can be contacted through these details given:  02887747073
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 10:30:41 PM by K9 »

Offline maxine

She  was last seen in Coalisland on february 7,,if anyone can tell us of her werabouts would make a childs dream come true,her we bed,toys are still here for her return so please someone who can reconise her please make the phone call to any kennels who can locate her back home as she is micr-chipped,a thousand thank you s !!! ;)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 09:35:23 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: labrador black with white female since Feb dungannon-cookstown, NI
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 05:36:30 PM »
 Still missing poster sent also links

Offline Crystal

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 04:59:39 PM »
Here hoping that the poster will jog someones memory.
This doggie needs to be back home in her own wee bed.
Keep those toys now and never lose hope.
I know exactly how you feel especially since dogs in particular show us intense loyalty and devotion,
qualities yearned for yet so seldom encountered in our fellow humans.  :(

Crystal x

Offline maxine

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 09:31:47 PM »
A THOUSAND THANK YOU S,GOD BLESS!!! :)

Offline maxine

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 11:49:45 AM »
Just sitting here thinking of Maxine,,hope she has fields to run around,she just loved to run and still looked around to see my prescence to see me still there she would bark  and run for her ball,she made me sooo happy, but hopefully one day i get to see her again!!!!!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 10:07:18 AM by maxine »

Offline maxine

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 10:18:47 AM »
 ::)still looking woof woof

Offline maxine

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 10:25:15 AM »
her buddy Sandy
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:06:54 AM by maxine »

Offline maxine

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 11:49:15 AM »

Offline maxine

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 10:25:58 AM »
Hello all,its been a while now,but i have never given up,i am still looking,as to miracles can still happen!!!
 :'(

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2014, 07:52:08 PM »
yes they do  :) , make sure microchip details are all up to date

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
Re: labrador black with white female since Feb 2010 dungannon-cookstown, NI
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 11:43:03 PM »
left message for update
Justine, for the love of ALL creatures great and small and my beloved dogs