Author Topic: Beau landseer newfoundland puppy female b/w Aldershot, Surrey, gu12  (Read 4885 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
 29 /8 /2010 from the area of aldershot, Surrey, gu12  The dog is called by the name norman and beau and is a bulldog x and landseer newfoundland of dog and bitch sex. The dog's colouring is brown and white and black and white and of approximate age - 2.

Details of how it went missing/stolen/found: stolen from front garden Collar? black and red Tagged? No Microchipped? Yes Spayed/neutered? No Docked? No Authorities/dog warden informed? dog warden local vets police etc
 Other information: norman is crossbreed bulldog but looks all bulldog apart from length and tail is long with kink
 beau is 16 weeks old quite nervous onl had her a few weeks was my daughters b day present
The person filing this report is louise kurn and can be contacted through these details given: louisekurn@hotmail.co.uk 07933715790
This owner has 2 dogs missing details of other dog on other breed thread

http://www.alfieslostdogs.com/bb/index.php/topic,28766.msg70173.html
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 06:26:39 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Beau landseer newfoundland puppy female b/w Aldershot, Surrey, gu12 6su.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 01:40:37 PM »
Poster info sheets  etc sent
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 05:44:39 PM »
poster emailed to local vets, need to put this on gumtree!

Offline lubulldog

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 08:12:34 PM »
thank u will do this now!

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
email from owner

hi mandy
its been a year now and we have moved to guildford to get away from the travellers that i suspect stole my dogs and sold them on! as alot went missing around that time! i am still hoping to hear something but dont hold much hope now i just hope they are being treated well and not abused like the travellers tend to do or killed or used as bait for the fighting dogs that we knew went on in that area! i have updated microchip info and they are listed as stolen but dont know wat else i can do x

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
what a shame , do hope thier microchips bring them home to you

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
Asked owner if they would like a still missing poster

i do keep posting on the internet and got facebook page for them also the newfie rescue and bulldog rescue have them listed and yes id love new posters please i do keep in touch with dog warden also so im doing my best but i shall get all the vets to post new posters too thank u xx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
poster sent
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 06:47:55 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
email from owner

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=146311962071095 this is the facebook link  and hae also uploaded some pics of landseers to show what beau would look like now a large dog! thank u so much x
face book group      please help find my missing dogs
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 09:40:25 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Beau landseer newfoundland puppy female b/w Aldershot, Surrey, gu12
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 08:23:14 PM »
How beau could look like now ,photos of landseers

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Beau landseer newfoundland puppy female b/w Aldershot, Surrey, gu12
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 08:26:59 PM »
I notice most appear to have a stripe and Beau,s face is completely black