Author Topic: LUCY brown brindle cross breed bitch /Hamilton - Scotland ML3  (Read 12688 times)

Offline Distraught

Re: LUCY brown brindle cross breed bitch /Hamilton - Scotland ML3
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2011, 09:14:03 PM »
It's my girl Lucy's birthday tomorrow 5th November and I can't believe I have missed a year of my girls life. I am still desparately searching for her, my heart aches so much without her, my life is not complete without her. I love and miss you so much Lucy I will not give up on you I promise xxx

Still no news on my beautiful girl Lucy, Hoping my wish will come true for Christmas and I will have her back home with me.
Still doing all the searches and updating websites etc.
Come on Lucy your Mummy is waiting with loads of hugs and kisses, Love you so much xx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2011, 09:20:37 PM »
Still in slideshow till she comes home    !!
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline Distraught

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2011, 02:39:53 PM »
Thanks Chris your help is greatly appreciated x

Offline Distraught

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2011, 10:13:25 PM »
Still no update on my girl it's like she has vanished off the face of the earth.
I can only hope my wish comes true for Christmas and I get my girl home, I miss and love her so much.
Come on Lucy I have so much kisses and cuddles to give you, xx

Offline Crystal

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2011, 07:55:40 PM »
Never lose hope!  x   :-* :-*

« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 08:09:40 PM by Crystal »

Offline Distraught

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2012, 09:06:50 PM »
I am still hanging on to the hope that I can find my girl I will never give up on you Lucy I love and miss you as much today as I did on that dreadful day you went missing. x

Offline Distraught

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2012, 07:08:35 PM »
Miss my girl every minute of every day. It hurts just as much today as it did on the day she went missing.
No update at all on her whereabouts, someone out there knows exactly what happened to my girl or her whereabouts but no amount of pleading has made any difference.
If you are reading this and you know anything of my girl I am pleading for you to get in touch. I wouldn't wish this heartache on my worst enemy.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2013, 07:19:38 AM »
still missing
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG