Author Topic: Siberian husky male grey/w Clevedon, North Somerset  (Read 3255 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Siberian husky male grey/w Clevedon, North Somerset
« on: November 08, 2010, 07:28:37 PM »
Siberian Husky - dog (entire)
Mainly grey and white with a few flecks of black. Big bushy tail. Medium size (approx 1m). 12 months old. Harness. Microchipped.
Spooked by a firework on returning home from walk.
Went missing 5th Nov 2010 in Clevedon, North Somerset
Contact (email) ashfry@hotmail.co.uk or (mobile) 07411578101
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 01:41:25 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
Re: Siberian husky male grey/w Clevedon, North Somerset
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 01:47:57 PM »
email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 11:03:13 AM »
email received

No we have not had him come home yet he is still missing I may drive to Somerset today as the gentleman who hit him has rang me and told me. Thank you for your e mail.

He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 01:56:36 PM »
poster for husky sent

alfiesmummy

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 07:05:50 PM »
post code of sighted husky is BA21, nearest village is HOLLYWELL, near A37

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 10:12:34 AM »
email from owner after email sent regarding found husky

Haven't had any luck, I would really appreciate it if you could send a photo or any info you have, really much appreciate your help and e mails thank you very much. Someone has called me saying he thought he saw our dog on Somerset area thank you. Ash
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:17:50 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 05:18:13 PM »
received

Aaah no it's not ours he's lovely though thanks for that Chris, we are not giving up but he is chipped with my details as the contact number so if found someone should contact me but if you hear of anything please let me know. Many thanks

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 10:20:00 PM »
email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline Crystal

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 06:06:20 PM »
What a beautiful dog, to think all that anquish was caused by him being spooked by a firework.  :o
Sadly many animals run the gauntlet all over the country to escape from the frightening loud bangs, flashes and cracks of fireworks.
Some are traumatised and hide and lay low for awhile, before plucking up the courage to make their way back home, when they feel the coast is clear.
If you live near a busy road it must be particularly worrying.
I do hope that you will be reunited and a happy ending will ensue for all concerned.
Keep going now!  xx