Author Topic: Biscuit springer male w/brown St Mary Cray, Kent, BR5  (Read 22061 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Biscuit springer male w/brown St Mary Cray, Kent, BR5
« on: November 09, 2010, 03:10:46 PM »
Stolen on/in 2/11/2010 from the area of St Mary Cray, Kent, BR5 The dog is called by the name Biscuit and is a English Springer Spaniel of male sex. The dog's colouring is white and brown and of approximate age - 3.
Details of how it went missing/stolen/found: Stolen during burglary from my home between 5.30 and 8.30 evening. Collar? brown leather Tagged? No Microchipped? Yes Spayed/neutered? No Docked? No

Authorities/dog warden informed? yes all Reward? [22] If yes, amount offered: 0 Other information: Very friendly and lively. Needs a lot of exercise and has a sensitive stomach. The person filing this report is Magda Williams and can be contacted through these details given:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 08:32:57 AM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Biscuit springer male w/brown St Mary Cray, Kent, BR5 4AX.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 03:50:36 PM »
Could we have any photos please
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 06:06:06 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 11:15:20 AM »
Hav sent request for photo and attached links,cant send advice sheets from my laptop ,main pc down

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 09:22:30 AM »
poster for Biscuit
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 08:32:16 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 11:06:34 AM »
I also send picture showing his marking from the side- although he is lighter than on that picture so I attach close ups of his face as well. I have posted leaflets in Star lane and Bridge Road and many acquaintances promised to talk to people from the travellers community. I put posters on cars in the area as wellThanks for the links- I have reported the loss to Battersea the day he was stolen and the dog warden and the council as well as the police. I am also calling them regularly.
A friend thinks he saw my dog in East Grinstead in a van near a travellers site (green van and unshaven driver with dog on front seat..) Police are investigating on CCTV.  thanks for your help.

Best,
Magda

Offline mikka

• Site Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 12:32:26 PM »
poster emailed to owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 06:30:58 PM »
Biscuits flier
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 08:32:35 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 07:22:21 PM »
Link sent of found springer Colchester  , says no microchip but these can be missed , long shot but worth a look

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 09:32:09 PM »
2 weeks tonight since Biscuit was taken, owner very upset     - please everyone print a poster and hand to your vet  any area as we know he has been sold on

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 07:57:10 PM »
Myself and jenni have been out twice and postered area , vets and visited travellers sites in area , we still have a few areas to cover , hopefully this weekend ,  chris

Offline pici2

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 10:53:15 PM »
THANKS, Chris, Jenni- I am very grateful! It is getting harder and harder to bear coming home to the empty house.
I also feel so much more vulnerable without a doggie. My Biscuit is medium size but at least would alert me if a noise was suspicious and would have barked at the burglar - and I was not here to help him!!

Offline pici2

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2010, 11:15:40 PM »
I went to a kennels to check out a springer spaniel who was brought in, but it was not BISCUIT. He iss about 5-6 years old and has a smaller head than my dog and curly fur. DOES anyone want a springer? He is sweet tempered and not there long yet so will not yet be "institutionalised" Also three staffies and a Rottie female there for re-homing. HEART BREAKING!

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2010, 11:43:59 PM »
Sorry it wasnt Biscuit but does show people are aware and remembering him for you

Offline pici2

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 12:15:39 AM »
No NEWS again. While ion a meeting at work, there was a call to my phone from a withheld number. I hope I didn't miss the one important call!! Met a lady yesterday at High Elms waling her dig who said two of her stuffs had been stolen. One she got back three weeks later - buying him back for 33GBP!!! Awful! The other one she found through an advertisement when he had been sold on... I am busy at work but will take Friday off if i can as I need the rest and the chance to look around at night when they might be walking Biscuit somewhere. Any ideas where I should target?
I saw a poster about a bull dog stolen (at St Mary Cray station) I called the number and left message about things she should be doing- and about you- no call back yet. M

Offline mikka

• Site Administrator
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2010, 10:18:42 PM »
Chris and I have been out postering again and speaking to teenagers fingers crossed it brings some news... xx