Author Topic: Biscuit springer male w/brown St Mary Cray, Kent, BR5  (Read 22091 times)

Offline pici2

Re: Biscuit springer male w/brown St Mary Cray, Kent, BR5 4AX.
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010, 04:41:55 PM »
N op news at all. I rang to reply to two ads on mobya.co.uk offering springers for sale but neither has sent requested pictures yet. I went for walk in green behind to see if they are walking Biscuit but nothing. Spoke to several dog owners and saw that posters are still up. No sighting at all. Most be either far away by now or locked up somewhere and never taken out at a tome when there is the danger of being seen. Shame- he loves the snow and I had so much fin with him last year playing in it... Look out for article in Bromley Times tomorrow. I cannot get it here- will ask friend in Bromley to get me a copy.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 06:50:28 PM »
Possible sighting of a lone springer in Green St Green  phoned to  Magna ,  magna to try to get posters out in that area
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 08:27:53 AM »
http://www.bromleytimes.co.uk/news/dognappers_strike_again_in_st_mary_cray_1_743521
The article in Bromley Times. I said a lot more about dog napping but he left it out. I hope it helps anyway to draw attention. The paper is free and has a wide distribution.

Magda
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline pici2

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 08:31:42 PM »
No news this weekend- except for the call on Friday night that someone saw a springer several weeks ago in South Bromley on the street running from person to person. There was quite a crowd and somebody must have caught him. A friend went to the area today as I am still down with a flue. She spoke to former neighbours there (she used to live in the area) and gave them posters. They have contacts in the traveller's families and will spread the news about Biscuit being missed and a reward being offered. Hope this will bring something. I will renew posters in the area here as they get taken down (once I am better next week..)
xxx Magda

Offline pici2

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2010, 12:05:21 AM »
No news- tal;ked to a lady with her son- they know loads of people around here, including the chap wh is supposed to have taken Biscuit- promised to ask around. Also gave me a copy of the countrymansweekly- is also online-  I posted pictures of Biscuit in there- the people who are into working dogs all buy that magazine....xxx M

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 08:38:53 AM »
Biscuit is still missing

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 07:51:40 PM »
new poster for Biscuit
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 08:31:50 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 06:07:50 PM »
photos

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2011, 06:16:17 PM »
part of email received from Magda re possible sighting

The sighting was at a mini-round about by a pub in Bexleyheath, I think. I don't think Biscuit would have been running along the pavement at 6 am without finding a human to play with, but then some people say springers go ferral. Sam from Pet Detectives was driving so she knows the name of the srreet. I was beng interviewd in the car. hey have taken on Biscuit's case for nothing and have done door to door enquiries like the police should have done. Colin is an ex-policeman. This is going to be a make or break situation- if I don't find Biscuit after Daily Mail (still to come) and Channel Four and Pet Detectives,

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2011, 06:17:56 PM »
Hope this brings results if it happens  ;D

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2011, 05:37:25 PM »
post from magda

Unfortunately, no news of Biscuit.

I met the man who had asked whether I wanted to breed with his bitch in the park behind my house. He told me that his bitch has just been "done" (HE MEANT PAIRED) with a black and white male. When i asked him whether i could see the puppies as i might want one if i don't find Biscuit- he was not keen- saying there might only be three or so in her first season (reasonable)and that they will be docked- not really a reaason to me not seeing them. I asked him for his address telling him I wanted to send posters. I will go and see him one evening this week with posters as my printer did not work today. COME HOME BISCUIT!!!
A dog ran away from Pratts Bottom more than a week ago and is somewhere in the area- I told the owner to call you Chris. He is a huge dog, Mastiff and Akita cross-and the lady is desperate. It is near main road and loads of green...

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2011, 12:27:41 PM »
05/03/11 Burntwood Springer Spaniel Male. Liver and White. 3 4 years old.
Contact Lichfield Petsearch 01889 586606
or Sunnyside Kennels 01902 790618  ,,

link sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2011, 12:30:34 PM »
not biscuit

Offline visionvalue

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 11:46:07 AM »
Male springer just come on Doglost

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=28451