Author Topic: Biscuit springer male w/brown St Mary Cray, Kent, BR5  (Read 22111 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Biscuit springer male w/brown St Mary Cray, Kent, BR5 4AX.
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2011, 06:42:07 PM »
Wish we had photos of these found dogs , have sent link to magda
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2011, 03:28:42 PM »
magda has spoken to me this am after i sent her the link to found springer at Broxbourne last night , possibly too much white on muzzle but says she will let me know any outcome tonight
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2011, 08:15:59 AM »
http://www.alfieslostdogs.com/bb/index.php/topic,31530.0.html

Proof that it is not Biscuit- but so much like him and so gorgeous! Want to find his previous owner or find him a good home, so please, spread the word. An unneutered male! Someone lost this dog and might be pining for him!!

LOL

Magda
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 08:21:03 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Biscuit springer male w/brown St Mary Cray, Kent, BR5
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2011, 05:22:15 PM »
programme on channel 4  next week which will feature biscuit , hope this brings some news

A DOCUMENTARY crew has been following pet detectives and police as they search for a stolen dog.

The film-makers are producing a documentary about The Pet Detectives agency for Channel 4, and were in Bromley as they searched for a stolen Springer Spaniel.

Pet detectives were filmed meeting with Bromley police’s Sergeant Stuart Baker to discuss the theft of the dog, which was taken from a house in St Mary Cray’s High Street on November 2.

Sgt Baker, of the Cray Valley East Safer Neighbourhood Team, says the documentary will “give an insight into the police's working relationship with agencies such as The Pet Detectives”.

He added: “It will also raise awareness of the theft of this Springer Spaniel, whose owner is desperate for his return."
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 12:00:55 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 05:04:18 PM »
Apparantly not showing this till Autumn now , what a  shame ! why on earth do they wait this long to show dogs that need help now !

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2011, 11:58:39 PM »
Another article but the hard copy only shows Biscuit from the side.Hard to identify a springer spaniel unless you see the markings on the body and face.

Keep your fingers crossed that I hear some news soon!

Magda

article in news shopper

St Mary Cray woman fears pet dog lost forever as Channel 4 shelves TV documentary
2:41pm Thursday 19th May 2011

By Michael Purton »

AN ANIMAL lover fears she will never be reunited with her stolen dog after a TV documentary she hoped would lead to his return was shelved.

Magda Williams’ three-and-a-half-year-old springer spaniel Biscuit was stolen from her home in St Mary Cray’s High Street on November 2 last year.

The 62-year-old civil servant had hired pet detectives, and they were filmed searching for Biscuit for a documentary which was due to be shown on Channel 4 this month.

However, Channel 4 has decided not to broadcast the documentary, dashing Ms Williams’ hopes of being reunited with her beloved pet.

She said: “I was counting down the days to the documentary being shown, as someone with vital information seeing it was my last real hope of finding Biscuit.”

Ms Williams says she has handed out thousands of posters appealing for information on Biscuit. Bromley police is also investigating.

If you have information which can help, call the newsroom on 01689 885721.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 12:02:14 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2011, 10:23:04 PM »
HELP TO FIND BISCUIT stolen springer        facebook page please  JOIN

Offline Crystal

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2011, 07:29:36 PM »
I will inform my son and daughters who are members of facebook to help in the search for Biscuit.
Youtube,  Facebook, MySpace and other social networking sites have had some success in locating stolen animals.
Keeping your dogs profile current is important.
Stay positive now! x

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2011, 07:32:38 PM »
perhaps they could join "alfieslostdogs" facebook page as well

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2012, 06:45:15 AM »
Biscuit has been found in Farnham  ;D spoken to magda  and people had had him 3 days but took to a vet as in poor condition, she returns on Sunday and will go  and see him , they want to keep him , they were given Biscuit as they have a female springer !
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 06:58:27 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2012, 07:51:05 AM »
Magdalena Williams
Last night I found this message on my phone: "We have been given a springer who iss in a bit of a state. The vet has scanned him and he has your details on the chip. Our daughter has bonded with him and we want to keep him." I called them immediately and explained that he had been stoleen and that I have been looking f...or him ever since. I shall be in the UK on Sunday and go to see them and then we will see how he reacts to me. Then we will decide what is best for him. HE IS MY DOG and I had him for 4 years before he was stolen and they only had him for 3 days- so that cannot be a deep bond yet. If he had been there for 3 months, I would have left him there...we will see on Sunday when i will let you have pictures and the whole story. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. I am a bit numb from shock and have to let it sink in ...BISCUIT IS SAFE !!!!

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2012, 01:31:55 PM »
magda is picking up Biscuit on Sunday

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2012, 09:06:36 PM »
going with magda to pick up Biscuit , will take some photos :) 

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2012, 09:07:59 AM »
todays the day

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2012, 09:05:08 PM »
BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!   LOST FOR WORDS XXXXXXXX
Justine, for the love of ALL creatures great and small and my beloved dogs