Author Topic: Biscuit springer male w/brown St Mary Cray, Kent, BR5  (Read 22116 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Biscuit springer male w/brown St Mary Cray, Kent, BR5
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2012, 09:46:58 PM »
Magda and Biscuit
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2012, 10:37:28 PM »
just to let you know how it went ... met up with Magda at her house , bless sher , loads of boxes not unpacked yet as she had arrived at 2am this morning ,  we set off Magda in her car with Bonnie and myself and Jennie in mine at 3.30 , great  then got stuck in 5 mile traffic jam on M25 for an hour , finally arrived and Magda called to Biscuit in the pub garden and his ears went up and so pleased to see her , then actually really cottoned on to who she was and started wetting himself  AHHH , afew moist eyes around I can tell you ,then met Bonnie and Biscuit got a little protective of  Magda  grrrr but sorted out  , biscuit came home with us and slept in the car all the way , got to Magdas and Bicuit remembered wagging his tail at the front door  and wanting to go in , went upstairs , his favourite place  , had some dinner and then Bonnie came in and no problems ,  went out to garden together  .. now the bad bit .. Biscuit is thin , had hair cut off badly , sore pads as though hes been on concrete and bald patch on his nose , end of tail bleeding and damaged and a sore lump,not sure what it is on his chest,neck area , teeth not good or ears  which he has medication for  but appears happy  and bouncy , Magda taking him to vet in the morning

Bonnie and Biscuit  together
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2012, 08:04:17 AM »
photo of myself and Jenni with Biscuit

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2012, 08:06:58 AM »
xposted from facebook update

Magdalena Williams
Biscuit had a fabulous day!!! We went on three walks- the first one opposite our home where we met a few old friends and he was made a fuss of. Then we went to the huge green where his dog walker She always took him and we met her there- we cried tears of joy together and from time to time I bounced up ad down and screamed-when i saw how Biscuit's tail started wagging and Bonnie and he were kissin...g each other. Not ONE display of temper by one of them. Playful climbing on top of each other- alternatively- I can feed them at the same time with me standing between the bowls and letting them swap when the bowls are empty. I have never seen both of them eat this fast!! VET report- skinny (from 25 kgs down to 15 kgs) but nothing grave - got worming tablets and drops against infestation and heart and lung worm... also special food to build him up. I will go back next week to compare...THANK THE ALMIGHTY that we got away this lightly!!! Met two local community police- one woman- and they had already heard and were thrilled. Our last walk was with his best friend (owned by y best friend) a Weimeraner/German Pointer x - who now has become more assertive and as two entire males they had a few grrr's but nothing serious. Wonderful to see him sniff around and becoming more and more confident by the minute. Bonnie and Biscuit from time to time give each other a kiss and I get carried away! I told the police that I might be locked up before the day is over- as a crazy woman who bounces around. I AM SO BLESSED!!! I want to hug the whole world and so wish that some of the poor babies still missing will soon find their way home as well. I wish their owners the same happiness i am feeling now!!!

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2012, 01:09:09 AM »
Chris and Jenni   I am so proud of you both, you need to know that and that I love you both for ALL that you do.   JUSTINE  FOUNDER OF ALFIESLOSTDOGS.COM
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 01:12:04 AM by alfiesmummy »
Justine, for the love of ALL creatures great and small and my beloved dogs

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2012, 08:49:32 PM »
thats really good news

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2012, 06:25:25 PM »
recent meeting with Biscuit and Bonnie  ;D

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner