Author Topic: Bodo GSPointer male l/w Much Marcle area, S Herefordshire  (Read 1402 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Bodo GSPointer male l/w Much Marcle area, S Herefordshire
« on: November 19, 2010, 07:40:53 AM »
BODO is a German Shorthaired Pointer, aged 18 months.  Liver and white, with long docked tail.  He had a chain collar and tag with tel no.  He is chipped and tattooed.  He went missing from Much Marcle area, S Herefordshire on Sat 30 Oct.  Potentially sighted on 10 & 12 Nov West of Worcester: Martley area. Initially in good condition and then 'dishevelled'.

Contact: 0775 382 1415/01531 660454.  Cash reward. If seen, please try to catch him...................he is a dear dog.

Thank you.

Rosa
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Bodo GSPointer male l/w Much Marcle area, S Herefordshire
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 08:10:19 AM »
 Poster for Bodo sent  and advice sheets and links
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 08:40:32 AM »
Hi, I just wondered if you could help? You very kindly sent us a donation last year thanks very much.
A Pointer has been stolen and the owner is distraught. He was taken on 30.10.10 but has been spotted in Worcestershire, he is chipped and liver/white not castrated. Owners number 01531-660454 or 0775-3821415. I am sorry I dot have any other details or a photo.
Thanks once again.
doghelpus

Offline Rosa

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 09:46:07 AM »
No further news of BODO........we feel he is alive somewhere.......hopefully not chained or caged and unloved!!

Please keep him in mind as you trundle about this Advent.

I am utterly amazed at the number of dogs that go missing!!