Author Topic: Basil PBGV male Chiddingstone, Kent TN8 7AP  (Read 1330 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Basil PBGV male Chiddingstone, Kent TN8 7AP
« on: November 22, 2010, 01:19:43 PM »
Please can you help us find Basil

He went missing on 20.11.10 from the garden in Chiddingstone, Kent TN8 7AP
He is an 8 year old Male PBGV.
He is microchipped and was wearing 2 collars, one red and one black
He is neutered
Telephone numbers 01892 871010 and 07780 995593
Police and Dog Wardens have been informed.  I am about to contact vets

Many thanks in advance for any help you can give us

Mrs. N. Turley
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 01:22:39 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Basil PBGV male Chiddingstone, Kent TN8 7AP
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 01:31:20 PM »
 poster for basil , info sheets etc sent
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline pici2

Re: Basil PBGV male Chiddingstone, Kent TN8 7AP
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 12:22:00 AM »
Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. My springer went missing three weeks ago. I know what you must be feeling. Please, send pictures to the vets or give them some as they don't communicate with each other. I contacted all breeders, free ad web sites and advertised there to make sure nobody bought my dog there. Post office staff room will put a poster up- postmen would maybe notice new dog in a house.

GOOD LUCK! It is hard, I know. I am hoping to write an article about lost and stolen dogs in the Bromley Times to highlight the s dirty business of dog napping.

Best,

Magda