Author Topic: sky collie female tri liskeard Cornwall  (Read 13113 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: sky collie female tri liskeard Cornwall
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 09:51:08 AM »
update email sent
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 02:43:15 PM »
No I haven't seen her myself, so I can't get my hopes up too much. It's all gone quiet since Tuesday really which is dissapointing.  The last possible sighting was 7.30 am on Wednesday morning, I was up there at 9.00am (after all the reports the day before) stayed up there until 2pm, but nothing.  Went up the following morning for 7.15 until around 7.45 but the had to go to work/school.  Had a call Thursday as someone had been reportedly been feeding stray "collie" - but apparently it's a small brown dog, so frustrating ...

So, keep checking and hoping for more sightings, she's in the local paper again yesterday so hopefully it is just a matter of time and you're right it does seem like a lifetime.

Thanks for support Chris.

Jan
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline jann

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 05:36:13 PM »
It seems that the collie that I've been thinking may have been Sky is in fact a male called Ben who wanders around the Golberdon/Callington area.  A lady rang today and said she was following a collie resembling Sky, she said she'd try and follow the dog whilst I drove there.  She met me in the lane and said that she's followed the dog to a farm and the owners said that Ben regularly goes walkabout, this is very close to all the sightings so I have probably been feeding and scenting "Ben".  The lady said that the dogs do look very alike but close up Ben has more brown on his face, oh well back to the drawing board. Not a good day, but have rung the local kennels again and called in another one to make a nuisance of myself, someone must know something.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 05:56:21 PM »
Oh no , what a shame , was so wanting and waiting for some good news

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 04:09:05 PM »
still missing poster for Sky sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 04:59:46 PM »
have reposted Sky on pirate fm and also gumtree and lostdoggies http://www.lost-doggies.com/modules/myalbum/
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 05:15:41 PM by K9 »

Offline jann

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 10:15:46 PM »
Latest on Sky - a possible sighting on 3rd March in a field between Pengover and Menheniot.  Sue, the lady that saw her took me to exactly the place she was seen and, it's aorund 200yds from the farm where Harry the dog that is the father of Sky's puppies lives.  She hasn't been there for around 6 years, but what a coincidence.  Called on and postered the nearest house ( miles away !) and called in to Harry's owners, they already knew sky was missing but nowthere's a possibility of her lcamping out on their land.  There is a large woods, quarry and derelict buildings so am heading up there to have a look.  Thanks for poster Chris and new listings, al the support is great and so encouraging.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 10:52:41 PM »
That is such a possibility, dogs remember places and smells very well,  try scenting the area and leaving some of your clothing and perhaps some smelly food , she can pick that up  a mile away

Offline jann

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 08:42:09 PM »
Sky still missing, no sign of her anywhere, looking further afield, more posters. 

Offline jann

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 07:51:59 PM »
Sky is still missing, despite lots of possible sightings - nothing positive.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2011, 04:35:57 PM »
have bumped Skys ad up on lostdoggies

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2011, 05:04:11 PM »
link of found collie sent and if any news
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 07:12:41 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2011, 07:11:49 PM »
email received

No, nothing just keep trawling the websites in the hope that I find her, have had lots of leads from posters  but none of them positive so far.
Rang this but not her.
Not giving up though.

Thanks for support Chris.

Jan

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2011, 07:47:11 AM »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2011, 09:35:29 AM »
email receivedHi Chris

No news I'm afraid, still following up possible leads (went to Bridgwater a couple of weeks ago but wasn't her) and checking websites, dogs homes, dog warden etc all regularly.  There's a stray collie in Newquay area that the RSPCA are trying to trap and they're going to contact me once they've got it. I won't give up on her.

Thanks for new poster, I've got a couple of more photos of Sky that show her in more detail if you could use one of them.
I've postered Gimblet in Liskeard and am in contact with Oscar's owner, am constantly looking out for any dogs that are
wandering or seem alone.

Thanks for suppprt Chris

Jan