Author Topic: Mikka,staffie,female Swanley ,Kent----2006 moved to rainbow bridge  (Read 23346 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
 Staffordshire Bull Terrier 
 brindle and white 
 Mikka was taken during a house burglary on the 15th September 2006 from Swanley, Kent. Please look out for her appearing in your area. She is spayed!!   

The time has come after a long 11 years to finally admit to myself that in all probability Mikka is no longer with us so it is with great sadness that i have decided to move her to rainbow bridge. i would like to thank everyone who has supported me through some tough times but one person in paticular and that is my great friend whom i met 11 years  ago due to Mikka going missing and that person is the wonderful Chris Page. She is a amazing woman who works tirelessly and is someone im so glad to call my friend xxxxx
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 10:25:46 PM by mikka »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

mikka

Re: Mikka,staffie,Swanley ,Kent
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 10:17:00 AM »
Hi im mikka mum jenni i cant remember the posts from b4 but she has been gone now 10 months and we are desperately wanting news as to where my baby girl is . This is the only picture i have as it was taken 2 days before myt baby was stolen from my house with her playmate gypsi who was  returned the next day .thanks

Have put Mikkas new poster here for anyone who wants to use
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 05:32:37 PM by K9 »

Offline rosie pose

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 01:07:10 PM »
I  hope  you  get  some  news  soon, keep  safe Mikka  and  try and show yourself,  please  come  home  where you belong.xxx

mikka

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 06:31:03 AM »
thank you so much the poster looks great
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:48:51 PM by K9 »

alfiesmummy

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 11:29:50 PM »
MIKKA IS STILL MISSING......... PLEASE HELP US GET HER BACK

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 08:42:48 AM »
Mikka  will have been gone for a year on the 15 th Sept, I am still looking for her jenni .. Chrisk9
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

mikka

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 08:04:53 AM »
Mikka has now been gone for just over a year and we are still missing her and looking for her . Stay safe my baby girl we all love you lots xxxx

mikka

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 10:32:37 AM »
Mikka story is in Full House magazine it is out today hopefully i wuill get the info i have been waiting for

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 11:14:59 AM »
Send us a link or scan article to put on mikkas page , wishing you the best of luck . Jenni xxxChris

mikka

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 11:39:20 AM »
We are still looking for you mikka stay safe darling love u always mummy xxxxx

mikka

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 10:21:24 AM »
New pic of mikka now on site . This shows her colour much better than previous one . Stay safe little girl we will find you . Love and miss u more and more each day xxx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 11:19:21 AM »
We will never give up on your lovely Mikka!!! Chris

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 12:00:19 PM »
will poster again in swanley to see if it jogs any memories from the original people that saw her, stay safe mikka
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

mikka

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 12:47:45 PM »
Thanks Taome all help appreciated just want my baby girl home

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 01:15:24 PM »
NEW POSTER ON SITE
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."