Author Topic: Mikka,staffie,female Swanley ,Kent----2006 moved to rainbow bridge  (Read 23359 times)

mikka

Re: Mikka,staffie,Swanley ,Kent
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 01:16:37 PM »
Thanks Mandy appreciate it love xxxxx

mikka

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 05:29:46 PM »
Thanks to everyone on alfies for supporting me and my family through this . A big thank you to both Chris and Mandy for always being there .Thanks justine  for all the telephone support was good to meet you and ur babies on sunday (give freddie a big kiss from me ) x

mikka

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 07:05:35 PM »
I have also put mikka's poster on lost and found on gumtree

alfiesmummy

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 01:12:58 AM »
PLEASE ALL MEMBERS.... PRINT OFF THIS POSTER AND SEND IT TO AS MANY VETS AS YOU CAN,, WE NEED TO BLAST THE SOUTH WITH MIKKAS POSTERS ASAP. THE TEAM

alfiesmummy

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2007, 01:32:28 AM »
"Mikka has asked me post this for her. Mikka has been banned from Doglost. If anyone has any information regarding Mikkas whereabouts, would they please contact her direct, as she no longer has access to mikka's page, so she will be unable to pick up any messages left for her.If anyone wants a message relayed to mikka please feel free to pm me and i will pass it through to her. thanks BC "

(The above message is on Mikks's page on doglost.)

If anybody is on both sites, this one and doglost, please can you keep Mikka's page on dl active. We need all the help we can get to find this dog. Justine

alfiesmummy

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2007, 01:31:30 AM »
i have emailed poster to countrymans weekly.    Justine

mikka

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2007, 08:20:44 PM »
My Darling Mikka This will be our second christmas without you and we will as always be thinking about you.Since you have been gone Gypsi has had a litter of 7 gorgeous babies who have now all gone to new homes so once again our home is empty without your massive impact. You are a very much loved and missed baby, and i know Dominique , Callum and Caiden would like nothing more than you home to make our christmas complete. As for me all i want for christmas is you home here snuggled up on the end of my bed as you used to do .So Santa if your out there and you see this please i want nothing else but my baby girl home .Stay safe my gorgeous little girl .All my Love forever and always Mummy xxxxx

Offline Colliewobbles

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2007, 06:45:17 PM »
Hope you get your wish Mikka, and she comes home for Christmas !!!!!  xxxxx
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues

mikka

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2007, 11:01:35 AM »
Its been 15 months today since you went away my baby girl and not a day goes by i dont think about u and wonder where u are happy christmas baby moo moo we love you lots xxxxxxx

Offline tessasmum

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2007, 08:01:05 PM »
I really hope you get your Christmas wish and your baby will be home with you very soon.

Sue

A dog's love is unconditional

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2007, 08:56:32 PM »
Thinking of you and your lovely Mikka, Jenni, your friend Chrisx
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

mikka

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2007, 09:30:52 PM »
Thanks Chris for always being there for me being my kick up the butt and also to mandy who has spent many hours on the phone listening to me when i have been down you are both amazing women who have always been there for me xxx

alfiesmummy

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2007, 01:29:21 AM »
" we are thinking of you dear Mikka, come home soon my dear" The Team

Offline WaterSinger

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2007, 07:18:37 PM »
Come on Mikki, this is our second new year without you, you have lots of presents away for you, to lots of christmas ones, and your birthday ones.

lots of love dom and Gypsi xxx

mikka

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2007, 10:44:34 PM »
Mikka maybe this will be our year baby girl , i hope and pray everyday that u will be home with us soon i love you with every heartbeat and miss u with every breath you to me are everything baby girl wherever u maybe i hope u are safe and well and being cared for . Just remeber baby girl mummy loves you always and forever and i will never give up on you . Happy new year baby girl lots of love Mummy xxxxxxx