Author Topic: Mikka,staffie,female Swanley ,Kent----2006 moved to rainbow bridge  (Read 23347 times)

mikka

Re: Mikka,staffie,Swanley ,Kent
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2008, 01:10:15 PM »
Make my 2008 special baby girl please please show yourself and then u can come home to mummy we all miss u so much not a day passes we dont think about you . u will always be mummys special baby and i love u so much each day apart hurts xc

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2008, 02:55:44 PM »
Always thinking of you Jenni and Mikka,love as always Chrisxxx
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

mikka

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2008, 01:05:57 AM »
C'mon baby girl ice is home your turn now i miss you so much lots of love
mummy xxxxxxxx

mikka

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 01:32:41 AM »

mikka

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 12:43:30 AM »
i have cut mikka's thread down as there were so many messages sorry if this has offended anyone but the need arose as many were reall irrelevant

mikka

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2008, 12:52:14 AM »
well come the 15th of this month my little baby has been gone 18 long lonely months and on the 19th of this month my little girl will be 5 years old .
Mikka moo moo not a day goes by i dont think about you or miss you and wish i could have you here where you belong with us ,We all miss you sweetheart and we will always be looking for you. love you lots my darling baby girl
loeve always forever and all eternity
mummy xxx

mikka

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2008, 04:50:30 PM »
It was 18 months ago yesterday my baby girl since u went away we still miss u everyday. On the 19th of this month my baby  u will be 5 years old and i wish u was here with us . all our love always and forever

mummy dom callum caiden gypsi star and cloud xx

alfiesmummy

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2008, 11:08:53 PM »
LATEST POSTER FOR MIKKA
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:49:21 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 07:11:27 PM »
Come on home Mikka  :(
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

mikka

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2008, 06:59:35 AM »
On Monday it has been 2 years since mikka dissapeared from my life . I cant believe she has been gone so long .Stay safe Mikka i am still looking for u love mummy xxxxxx

mikka

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2008, 07:52:34 PM »
well its been 2 years my baby girl since i last saw you ,stroked you and told ya i loved you . Stay safe my gorgeous baby girl love u for all eternity
mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2008, 10:01:17 AM »
Come on home Mikka !!

mikka

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2008, 12:43:05 PM »
This will be our 3rd christmas without u girl we think about u everyday and miss you with ll our hearts xxxxxxx My christmas wish would be for you to come home to us where you belong . Wherever you are moomoo i hope you are safe and being looked after love you my little princess mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2009, 09:46:48 PM »
updated mikkas pics with alfies site, on first post
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

Offline mikka

• Site Administrator
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2009, 08:52:59 AM »
Happy Birthday for the 19th my little girl .We still miss u everydayand hopee one day you will come home again xxxxxxxx