Author Topic: Rusty xbreed male tan with w elderly FILEY, Yorkshire YO14 since 2011  (Read 15927 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Rusty xbreed male tan with w elderly FILEY, Yorkshire YO14
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2011, 09:05:24 AM »
no news yet on rusty?
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline Faye

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2011, 06:33:44 PM »
No absolutely nothing  :'(

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2011, 06:44:11 PM »
I am so sorry :( I hope that he was picked up and is being cared for by nice  people  that are just ignorant of the law surrounding the finding of stray dogs and that one day they spot a poster or advert somewhere for him
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline Faye

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2011, 08:35:51 AM »
Thanks Chris, I too hope thats the case. We will never stop looking for him.
Though being realistic we all know the chances of getting him back
or even finding out what has happened to him are fading as he was a poorly boy.
Thankyou so much for your concern for Rusty and his family, I know they truly
appreciate it. xx

Offline Faye

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 07:45:43 AM »
Just to keep everyone informed, Rusty is still missing after all this time, much loved and missed terribly
by his wonderful family who continue to search for him. xxxplease please Rusty we desperately need
to know where you are xxxxxxxx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2011, 07:26:54 AM »
faye , does Rusty have a facebook group?

Offline Faye

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2011, 08:07:11 PM »
I dont know if Rusty has his own page but i know he's been shared on face book by a lot of people.
I'm not member not sure if Rusty's owner is.Sorry not much help.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2011, 10:49:45 PM »
Come on Rusty , who has you ?

Offline Faye

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2011, 11:05:27 AM »
 :'( still no news I'm afraid. Still searching. I sent Rusty's details up to This morning program last Friday,
no luck i'm afraid, he wasn't mentioned, but really hoping the pets that were, were reunited with their owners.
Thankyou for still thinking of Rusty, cant believe its over 4 months now. It feels like yesterday,
if someone has him they cant have any idea how much terrible heartbreak they've caused his loving owners.
Good news or bad they really need to know.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2011, 06:37:07 AM »
Have bumped up his page on lostdoggies http://www.lost-doggies.com/modules/myalbum/  and alfieslostdogs facebook page

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2011, 10:59:13 AM »
have started a facebook group for Rusty  Rusty x breed missing from Filey

Offline Faye

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2011, 11:38:50 AM »
Thankyou for the bump on here and lost doggies, and the facebook page Chris,
much appreciated.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2011, 09:11:20 PM »
briefly..
March 21st and Rusty's owners were on holiday at Blue Dolphin holiday camp Filey
with their family. About 8am the chalet door was left open(it did not shut properly!!) and Rusty must have
wandered out. His hearing is bad and at 16yrs old his sight not too good so I can imagine
he became quite disorientated. He also was on medication for his back and legs, plus a liver complaint.
It was probably only a few minutes before it was noticed he was missing and immediately
his family were out looking for him. They were frantic as you can imagine.
ITs an absolutely massive site, he was apparently seen by a security man leaving the arcade,
obviously looking for his family. This man did not catch hold of him despite loose dogs not allowed on site.
The rest is history, there has been no trace of Rusty since, despite an article in the scarborough news,
extensive searching and the enlisting of a tracker dog, who did get a scent but eventually lost it.
Absolutely everything has been done that could be by his distraught owners despite living
over eighty miles away from where he went missing. They are still in touch with dog wardens and pounds
..... but nothing.

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2011, 09:21:18 PM »
I know first hand how they feel, my thoughts are with them. xxxxxxxx Justine
Justine, for the love of ALL creatures great and small and my beloved dogs

Offline Faye

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2011, 12:46:09 PM »
Thanks Justine, we know you do. Rusty is my friends dog, brought up with and played with my
late whippet cross Emma for 13years. There's nothing worse than not knowing whats happened to him.
Did someone pick him up and move him out of the area? Is that why there's just no trace of him?
We ask ourselves these questions constantly and dont feel we can have peace till we know.
Thankyou for all the help Alfies lost Dogs is giving Rusty and his family, they want you to know they are very very grateful.